HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

^

D15D3DBE-89C4-4702-A520-18CB78DC5E34.jpeg

Big fan of OW, the gaudier the better in my book right now, though this jacket is simple by OW standards. Good details like the giant rings on the zippers and overall good quality and its warm. Oversized just how I like it. Only real complaint is that it has an inside built belt (like their yellow tape belt) that you can feel when you sit back on something.

And yes I wear skinnies with the Triple S. :lol:
Very G Dragony:lol:

Any places in China that got the authentic Gucci or LV bags for the low? Trying to get someone to purchase something while they’re out there today!

Anyone messing with the Burberry rainbow collection? I might cop some pieces, only goes up to xxl though and Burberry runs small so that kinda sucks for me

Yea they kinda OD’d on the prices but I’ll probably still wind up copping something outta there. Between all that and the gosha collab Burberry ain’t losing this year

Any places in China that got the authentic Gucci or LV bags for the low? Trying to get someone to purchase something while they’re out there today!
Short answer is no. Usually retails in Asia are the same or more expensive compare to US.

You think that stuff gonna hit discount?

Usually the outlet is last season items. In addition, most of the sizes are for smaller people. :lol:

However, all of my coats come from the Burberry outlet.

I'm sure it will be in there...I'll keep a look out for the one here in Atlanta.

Tried this on at the Burberry store. Very nice coat but not something I would drop $3,500 on right as we approach spring/summer.

892d3f9ca460bbd67b6790b2249a8f99a1c44119.jpg

Usually the outlet is last season items. In addition, most of the sizes are for smaller people. :lol:

However, all of my coats come from the Burberry outlet.

I'm sure it will be in there...I'll keep a look out for the one here in Atlanta.
I think that collection is gonna be limited enough not to be at the outlets, if it is it’ll be gone quick but what do I know

How old is the BigNas dude on ig with all the slp? Looks 40 but talks **** like he’s a lot younger

I think he’s about 40, if I remember correctly. Very successful lawyer. He’s a good guy in person but his IG can come off a bit childish and mean-spirited.

Back
Top Bottom