HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yah its weird

now slp arent going on sale and celine is

need prada and gucci to go on sale now too

balenciaga with the ronald mcdonald shoes

93E89A4E-D559-4744-9100-09437DE6A5FB.jpeg

They make some dope **** to though.. I just focus on the basic stuff but they most def take stuff to the extremes lol

As for comfortable boots rather than sneakers, SLP boots are incredibly comfy, surprisingly significantly more so than Common Projects' chelsea boots with the crepe sole.
Ironically they're way comfier than their sneakers somehow, though I only have 1 pair of SLP sneakers to compare to the boots. Never had to break in any of their boots in the slightest, and I've walked around half a marathon in the 3cm heel Wyatts with no discomfort at all. Even the 6cm heel Vasilli models are pretty comfy too.

Bought these for a 'glitter/disco' dress-up event at a club and they are not comfortable, even after breaking them in. They were a magnet for women at the club though.
d8afb6fb-ab4d-4a5a-b1eb-42a1f23dc365-jpeg.3051495

Last edited:
As for comfortable boots rather than sneakers, SLP boots are incredibly comfy, surprisingly significantly more so than Common Projects' chelsea boots with the crepe sole.
Ironically they're way comfier than their sneakers somehow, though I only have 1 pair of SLP sneakers to compare to the boots. Never had to break in any of their boots in the slightest, and I've walked around half a marathon in the 3cm heel Wyatts with no discomfort at all. Even the 6cm heel Vasilli models are pretty comfy too.

Bought these for a 'glitter/disco' dress-up event at a club and they are not comfortable, even after breaking them in.
d8afb6fb-ab4d-4a5a-b1eb-42a1f23dc365-jpeg.3051495

SLP Boot comfortability is undefeated. Can walk and chill in my Wyatt’s different heels heights all day as if they were sneakers. You ain’t lying.

been wearing a lot of shoes and boots that has rubber soles so going back to super slippery leather soled shoes/boots feels like walking barefoot on cobblestone

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom