HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

So these weren’t the same one the color was off 🥺🥺🥺. I just ordered from ssense this morning .

I ordered from this link at first soon as I did it I realized they weren’t the same shoe .

Have you ordered from this site before .

No option to cancel order .

I keep emailing and messaging and nothing !!!

So these weren’t the same one the color was off 🥺🥺🥺. I just ordered from ssense this morning .

I ordered from this link at first soon as I did it I realized they weren’t the same shoe .

I ordered some Lavin bumpers for my partner-I was sent a different color way. The customer service is terrible at best; I’d simply follow up with an email letting them know that I will chargeback the purchase due to receiving the wrong item along with pictures of the shoes that you were sent vs the website photo. In my case, I was emailed a return label within a few days.

Charge back them

tired weekend

C50319E6-12BD-44B3-9429-CC9BAEBE1A38.jpeg

Just looks like a padded denim jacket, I woudnt call it a puffer really. I like it actually.

Anyone know how "good" Saks is with their stock? Surprised to catch an ERL hoodie in my size for the low low (only size available and its still also showing for sale on the site so maybe theres more of that size, though the other day I remember seeing it in another size only and my size sold out) on sale and copped the other day with priority shipping, expected it to ship today but nada. Think its an inventory error and might cancel? Ngl imma be super tight if it does.

Ty Preciate the look out .

One question since u always order from ssense .

Have you even gotten the hold on your purchase .

They took my money and there is no update . I’ve emailed and nothing .

Really wanted my gats for Friday but that’s clearly not happening .

Now I’m like do they even have them .

i actually havent ordered from ssense in a while, ever since they started charging tax really and then f’n around with shipping

also, anybody know how to order from selfridges without being charged tax/duties? any proxy from uk?

SSense must've gotten slammed (which is ironic given how bad their sale is), because up until the other day they didn't have their live chat and when you go to check out in Canada now, their express/priority shipping option says 9-11 days (whereas before it used to be 1-3 if I'm not mistaken).

Ssense sometimes takes a while to ship now. Most of the time they are quick. Returns can be delayed as well. I have a Ssense personal shopper and he sometimes upgrades my shipping to 2 day Dhl to avoid delays.

Info on that coat tomdiginson tomdiginson

Have to admit - NT has some of the most stylist ppl than these IG folks. :lol:

Need info on that coat as well tomdiginson tomdiginson . Clean look from this angle. Tires look good here too. Are the Issey pleats tucked into the boots?
Funny enough, the coat is from Zara that I found browsing on eBay when I was looking for something else a few years back. Probably the best quality item I’ve ever seen and gotten from them. The seller was located in Italy, so I presumed it was something region specific. The pants are slightly tucked into the boots. It gives it that subtle WW2 sergeant/equestrian trouser look.

Ngl, I've picked up a couple of trousers from Zara this season and I have been reasonably impressed with them.

lookin good

and damn, i keep wanting to get some homme plissey, ive forgotten to check em out during this past sale season

Back
Top Bottom