HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Went to order a Rick puffer, ended up ordering these instead :smh:

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 10.25.06 AM.png

lookin good

and damn, i keep wanting to get some homme plissey, ive forgotten to check em out during this past sale season
Bodega had a nice lil sale on them during black Friday. Normally the cropped pairs and few others are what you'll find, but they had all the unusual cuts, and patterns available. My only gripe with them is they take a while to fulfill orders. Sometimes you forget you even ordered from them.

the cropped ones are the ones i really need because i am not sure a regular tailor can hem those pants properly

i know the head mens buyer and a bunch of their warehouse employees etc and they said they are getting killed in the shop hence the delays and etc. Im lucky to live 2 hours away so what i do is send it to the shop and i try on and buy what I want... its a very private shopping experience because the actual store although minimal and cool looking has like 1% of actual stock they carry online

its a very private shopping experience because the actual store although minimal and cool looking has like 1% of actual stock they carry online

1% is being generous -- the old SSense brick and mortar location was comically small (and bad).

i know the head mens buyer and a bunch of their warehouse employees etc and they said they are getting killed in the shop hence the delays and etc. Im lucky to live 2 hours away so what i do is send it to the shop and i try on and buy what I want... its a very private shopping experience because the actual store although minimal and cool looking has like 1% of actual stock they carry online
Man they are a werid !!!!

I sent a message about updating my shipping and they put my order on hold for a week what kinda silly mess is that .

Ship my darn order out please .

Man they are a werid !!!!

I sent a message about updating my shipping and they put my order on hold for a week what kinda silly mess is that .

Ship my darn order out please .
I placed an order on tuesday and it shipped out weds. I guess having a shopper helps but i have seen delays like that too. Anytime you message them, order gets put on hold until they respond

Talking about ssense? I placed an order yesterday and it said 7-9 business days. :lol: Didnt expect it to come Christmas though, just coudnt pass on the deal.

From my experience it’s 7-9 business days AFTER they decide to ship out. I ordered on the 6th, and my item just arrived yesterday . I wasn’t in a rush since I live in a place with @$&@ weather and can’t wear anything nice for a while anyway, but just letting people in here know to not expect your item anytime soon :lol:

From my experience it’s 7-9 business days AFTER they decide to ship out. I ordered on the 6th, and my item just arrived yesterday . I wasn’t in a rush since I live in a place with @$&@ weather and can’t wear anything nice for a while anyway, but just letting people in here know to not expect your item anytime soon :lol:
I dont know whats going on with these stateside stores. I ordered something from WrongWeather and it arrived within the same week. Whereas my orders from ssense and bodega that were placed in November aren't arriving until after Christmas.

I called about my Saks order and they said they can refund the expedited shipping I paid, didnt even ask they offered to. If yall paid for express you can call and maybe get that reimbursed if you wanna be a scrooge about it lol.

On another note, wasnt a big fan of the LV skate shoes but seen someone wear the navy pair and they kinda fire. Slowly doing the turn.

1% is being generous -- the old SSense brick and mortar location was comically small (and bad).
ohhhhhh i know! if you were wandering, youd be forcing yourself if you left with something there. The old store was bad too but better than current one i think!
legit beenn shopping there for like 15 yeears... how time flies

I called about my Saks order and they said they can refund the expedited shipping I paid, didnt even ask they offered to. If yall paid for express you can call and maybe get that reimbursed if you wanna be a scrooge about it lol.

On another note, wasnt a big fan of the LV skate shoes but seen someone wear the navy pair and they kinda fire. Slowly doing the turn.
Yea me neither but not gonna front they looked good on lil durk feet .

A lotta LV shoes look mid online and then great in person. I haven’t seen a bad looking LV shoe in person. Those blue Beverly hills slip ons or whatever always catch my eye. Not my style tho, but nice as hell.

Also, had to return these canvas drivers I bought. Uncomfortable as hell. Then I come to find out, some of these other canvas looking shoes (design wise, and look nice in person, imo) are actually leather lol. So avoid canvas joints and get the leather ones if you want that design.

Back
Top Bottom