HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Circled back and grabbed this :pimp:

108DED36-0C20-439E-829B-F231C6954CCE.jpeg
LV KING!!

Anyone grabbing beanies like that? Looking for a nice gradient/ombre type beanie. Ended up copping a new Acne joint (blue) but its solid. Want an ombre if anyones seen one.

629DEFF9-2FA9-4D0F-A106-3E422069AFF8.jpeg

along with hats, i wear beanies when it gets chilly, got some gucci and rick but usually acg or tnf

waiting for this tb to arrive, havent seen any ombre though

1672179288014.jpeg

Craig green knitted hat is on my list. Spending so much on a knitted hat that I'll wear every now and then feels wasteful. Still on my list though if I find it for a reasonable price. I got a chest filled with beanies and scarves etc,

Craig green knitted hat is on my list. Spending so much on a knitted hat that I'll wear every now and then feels wasteful. Still on my list though if I find it for a reasonable price. I got a chest filled with beanies and scarves etc,

Any brand you familiar with that has ombre types?

My head too damn big for a small rollover like this. :lol:

my heads big too thats why i got a large :lol: i got to try it on and hope it has some stretch

i have some fishermans beanie types that i think looks pretty good on me so i wanted to give this one a try

im pretty sure you can try one on very easily where you’re at

Anyone grabbing beanies like that? Looking for a nice gradient/ombre type beanie. Ended up copping a new Acne joint (blue) but its solid. Want an ombre if anyones seen one.
Not sure if you'd like the colors but I actually just copped an ombre ERL beanie from the porter sale.

Check Etsy, ssense, matches, svrn llncc etc. You'll surely find some misc brand carrying hombre patterned hats.

All that and meh, nothing really. Theres like off brand stuff from Amazon/etc that actually look decent I just know the quality is gonna be crap. Not that it matters too much for a beanie but id still prefer a nicer one.

Sorry fam. Cause of my job, I take the cameras out of my phone. It looks fine rolled though cause it's long enough.

Thats cool fam, I aint even gonna ask what you do :lol: But huh, how do you even do that. Like literally take the camera out? Physically? Thats wild.

Back
Top Bottom