HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The chunky trainers should be dropping soon too. Surprised they cost more than the skates.

Attachments

• A551EC99-2860-43BB-9841-BD0F991E9BE1.jpeg
    A551EC99-2860-43BB-9841-BD0F991E9BE1.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 360
What. Bro they are all clearly different. :lol: You had me confused as hell too.

Indeed.

But you would be surprised at how many people don't see the differences. There's alot of hood dudes & other consumers who are buying them up simply because they see it as a "new color"

PO

Those chunky trainers are an abomination. Can’t say I blame them for switching it up and taking chances, but those ain’t it. At all. It’s like Jordan Brand making chunky AJ1s. Nobody asked for that lol.

Indeed.

But you would be surprised at how many people don't see the differences. There's alot of hood dudes & other consumers who are buying them up simply because they see it as a "new color"

PO
Hood dudes?

Hood dudes?

Yeah the dudes from the streets who are dripped down in everything LV.
I know a few down here in Houston who pretty much have every trainer color etc.

One guy locally who i don't know well, but was known down here, think his IG handle was dope pics, was robbed & killed recently i heard. :frown:

PO

Po a good guy but he lost me with that whole argument lol

Nah no argument sir.

Was just saying there a group of people who are buying all the colors of the LV varsity's like they are AJ1 retros who don't realize all the differences on the jackets like we would. That's all.

Sorry for any confusion.

PO

Nah no argument sir.

Was just saying there a group of people who are buying all the colors of the LV varsity's like they are AJ1 retros who don't realize all the differences on the jackets like we would. That's all.

Sorry for any confusion.

PO

People aint that dumb bruh, theres a giant panther on the back of the black and yellow jacket, a rabbit on the cream one, a frog on the purple one. :lol: The fronts are diff too, the purple jacket doesnt even have patches on the arm like the cream one does.

People aint that dumb bruh, theres a giant panther on the back of the black and yellow jacket, a rabbit on the cream one, a frog on the purple one. :lol: The fronts are diff too, the purple jacket doesnt even have patches on the arm like the cream one does.

I think what he is trying to say is that the LV varsity has become a thing and some people pick up every iteration of it to have the latest version or simply trying to get them all (like sneakers). Obviously they all look different but overall keep the same varsity / patch style.

Irl, not once….for any of them.

Even when I went to the LV event in NY.

But anyway,

If your cream joint is a 48 holla at me

Back
Top Bottom