HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Can say the same when it comes to these shoes we glamour about bro so I’m really struggling to understand what’s so unbelievable when it comes to these varsities

Nothing unbelievable brotha, just saying it has become like that, that's all.

Like AJ1's for example, LV is aware of the of the love/hype for them, so their collections will and have included more styles of them.

So they have colors like purple (L&F 1s) which were made in higher quantities compared to the green/blue & black/yellow (Travis 1's) etc.

PO

It’s short and it’s $10k

Go head and cook lol

I ain't got it. Aint paying 10. :lol:

But all patches are hand made..... That crochet is :pimp:

IMG_0333.jpeg

PO

Was talking with a friend today about it about a half hour ago who is based out of NY & he was telling me its MTO & SA's have to get approval from the managers on who they can sell it too, so essentially only for real LV heads/clients/VIPs.

But, that one is definitely my favorite too.
The shade of orange is versatile to be worn with anything. :pimp:

PO
outside of that group, I don’t see too many people dropping 10k on it anyway. Usually items that are out there are like this. Not too many get sold.

outside of that group, I don’t see too many people dropping 10k on it anyway. Usually items that are out there are like this. Not too many get sold.

10k for a leather and wool jacket is way too much money, even if you are getting it like that. What's it cost to make, $100? Then you pay a markup of $9,900 so the CEO can be the richest man in the world.

I used to think $2-3k was too expensive for a coat. $10K is just lavishly expensive - definitely not catered to my tax bracket.

Especially when it’s not cold enough to justify it.

Carhartt Marni is kinda wack. And I say this as a big fan of Marni.

Shearling is cool though.

marni-multicolor-carhartt-wip-edition-reversible-shearling-jacket.jpg

if anybody likes this shearling, on marnis website its $4400

on bergdorf its $3300 and they have a gift card event where if you spend $3k then you get a $900 gift card then its also 10% cashback via rakuten

Has anyone tried to buy Off-White on end?

I can’t access any off those products, I don’t know if it’s just me but there’s an error anytime I click on anything OW.

Back
Top Bottom