HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Anybody got an ID on these shades?

Capture.PNG

Thx

NYC you see everything, especially in Soho but ive only seen the black/yellow varsity in person. Was the summer time too, Asian cat with it on and shorts. Id never wear a varsity with shorts but aint gonna lie he pulled it off nice. Soho is a cheat code though in itself, thats where everyone gets drippy.

i see the lv varsity a lot but then again I am in LA and going to a Lakers/Clippers game or going to Rodeo might be a cheat :lol:
Was everywhere in tokyo too. I was with my boy who was wearing it too and everytime he saw another guy with the same jacket he would just shake his head

NYC you see everything, especially in Soho but ive only seen the black/yellow varsity in person. Was the summer time too, Asian cat with it on and shorts. Id never wear a varsity with shorts but aint gonna lie he pulled it off nice. Soho is a cheat code though in itself, thats where everyone gets drippy.

Soho and drippy? Is it 2010 again :lol:

Can say the same when it comes to these shoes we glamour about bro so I’m really struggling to understand what’s so unbelievable when it comes to these varsities

I think what he is trying to say is that the LV varsity has become a thing and some people pick up every iteration of it to have the latest version or simply trying to get them all (like sneakers). Obviously they all look different but overall keep the same varsity / patch style.

Yup. In the words of Lil Baby:

:lol:

PO

On a side note, the Orange mini varsity coming this season has a retail price of $10,800.

Was talking with a friend today about it about a half hour ago who is based out of NY & he was telling me its MTO & SA's have to get approval from the managers on who they can sell it too, so essentially only for real LV heads/clients/VIPs.

But, that one is definitely my favorite too.
The shade of orange is versatile to be worn with anything. :pimp:

PO

Back
Top Bottom