HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Zegna killed it (no logos though so half you guys will hate this stuff): https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2023-menswear/ermenegildo-zegna

Also keen to see the rest of the Elder Statesman collab when it's revealed next month...

00021-zegna-fall-2023-mens-credit-gorunway.jpg

What shoes do you all wear to the bars/clubs? Think post college, rowdy crowd. Not composed lol. My shoes always get beat up. Those rain boots up there had me thinking a weather boot could be a solid idea vs full leather/ suede. Designer ones would be chill.

Last edited:
i remember way back in the stone age that it was like dress shoes required but i got away with black america cups

What shoes do you all wear to the bars/clubs? Think post college, rowdy crowd. Not composed lol. My shoes always get beat up. Those rain boots up there had me thinking a weather boot could be a solid idea vs full leather/ suede. Designer ones would be chill.
047A28FB-27C7-43BB-8A76-2AA73DF0CEE4.jpeg

Buyer beware. Philipp Plein attracts all the chicks :pimp:

Oh cool, I didn’t even think about that. Im in the dmv, so definitely not as exclusive as ny/ cali. As long as you’re not wearing basketball shoes or timbs you can get in anywhere really. Both of those would get destroyed in like a month for me at the bars lol. Appreciate it tho

Anything as long as it ain’t like some strictly balling kicks like Lebrons or something :lol:

LV varsity alternative. This is basically what the Celine varsity fits like.

Attachments

• C780BB83-B0F9-47F4-904C-F4B2E6D4568A.jpeg
    C780BB83-B0F9-47F4-904C-F4B2E6D4568A.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 155
OW varisites are tough, though I wish the red didnt have the Bulls logo on the front. Leave that for merch, it look so off (no pun intended).

me: i got to stop buying puffer/down jackets because you’re in socal

also me: ive worn a puffer jacket 95% of the time ever since it got cold

and then…

6FB77993-50CC-4644-88C8-14893489178D.jpeg

🤣 😭
With all of the rain we got here in the bay the last two weeks, my puffers been put to use.

Back
Top Bottom