HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

He had a collab with Chanel too, but I think it just hoodies and sneakers

he literally just put “chanel” and name on some nmd’s :lol:

1676393141078.jpeg

Idk about Pharrell man.. his style for like the last 5 years has been doo doo.. sneakers will be terrible now.. Virgil had Nikes to pull from to remake and go off on. Pharrell will have adidas. And that’s no good lol. Better stock up on trainers while u can lol.

Just the **** he been on lately , I just don’t see how this goes good lol.. just seem like everything will be dress up ****
^^ trainers ain’t going anywhere man. They’re gonna milk those until forever. :lol:
im saying it won’t be anymore good shoes if he start pulling from adidas to get ideas from lol.. I know trainers not going anywhere

Fashion is cyclical.
Controlled by the taste makers. Pharrell and LV is part of that group even if it may not be "your style" at the moment.
think ur missing my point.. it’s just the stuff he been on lately has been different.. idk maybe I’m wrong

right now? gucci?

also just not feeling these collabs, they're doing it too much plus charging more to put a lower end logo in there just isnt for me

some of their design just seem a bit too lazy too

Agreed

Past couple years their stuff is too much and kiddish

i dont know

never really got into the ice cream/bape/bbc/skateboard p era

never got the gallon hat either

i think the millionaires are his biggest hit especiall in this thread but i think that was mostly nigo

im intrigued more than anything, he’s had good fits for sure but i just dont know if he has that kind of background designing stuff

i dont know

never really got into the ice cream/bape/bbc/skateboard p era

never got the gallon hat either

i think the millionaires are his biggest hit especiall in this thread but i think that was mostly nigo

im intrigued more than anything, he’s had good fits for sure but i just dont know if he has that kind of background designing stuff
Everything u said was from a long time ago too lol.. that’s all I been saying . I use to like his fits back in 2010-2011

Pharrell so washed bruh such a bad pick seems like they wanted something similar to Kanye but obvi couldn’t choose him so they went with P

Back
Top Bottom