HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Kanye in his current iteration of fashion never stood a chance at LV. Nobody wants that trash man aesthetic permeating thru the brand. Let him do that on his own time.

Countin out Skateboard P this early?

We’ll see. I do think its an odd choice but LV been getting a pass on a lot of lately just cause its LV. He gotta be real bad to mess it up.
Pass with what?? When it’s not hot we say it’s not hot. But lately that **** been fire lol..

Pass with what?? When it’s not hot we say it’s not hot. But lately that **** been fire lol..

I aint talking bout just the varsities and other popular/clearly well done.items. :lol: Theres alot of other stuff they put out thats eh but got LV somewhere on it so its “better”.

As also with every brand, “these are ok, but eff it its Bottega”.

LV especially gets a pass, monogram something while it has a crazy color combo or design and it suddenly gets more attractive.

Fellas can I get a price check in this fifth collection Jawn:

Attachments

• F4D16942-EE17-47AA-8185-50B0CC3DCB3B.jpeg
    F4D16942-EE17-47AA-8185-50B0CC3DCB3B.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 65E0418C-8F4A-4D2F-B5FF-A8E2AB6154A2.jpeg
    65E0418C-8F4A-4D2F-B5FF-A8E2AB6154A2.jpeg
    363.7 KB · Views: 25
  • B6275A29-AC7C-4DBA-99E5-17590485E53E.jpeg
    B6275A29-AC7C-4DBA-99E5-17590485E53E.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 24
  • FE68E888-9B04-4679-A18A-9B44A81329A5.jpeg
    FE68E888-9B04-4679-A18A-9B44A81329A5.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 38
  • CE4084FA-3071-4505-98F6-CC0D98B62CE8.jpeg
    CE4084FA-3071-4505-98F6-CC0D98B62CE8.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 222
Since LV knows black culture and hip-hop drive what’s hot in mesnswear Pharrell is the guy . Almost all rappers look up to him and his style influence in that space is maybe only second to kanye in that regard

Since LV knows black culture and hip-hop drive what’s hot in mesnswear Pharrell is the guy . Almost all rappers look up to him and his style influence in that space is maybe only second to kanye in that regard

Everyone looks up to him but his style influece...eh idk about that one, not today anyways maybe years back. But maybe this move is what gets him back to that.

Because I’m sure the mass is not happy about their choice. Or, that it’s Black History Month. :lol:

Although they’re many qualifying candidates (I would have picked), I’m excited to see what to come of Pharrell’s vision. Let’s not count him out, yet.

Another Black man leading a stapled luxury fashion house, I’m happy. I’m rooting for anybody Black and other minorities!

Last edited:
Because I’m sure the mass is not happy about their choice. Or, that it’s Black History Month. :lol:

Although they’re many qualifying candidates (I would have picked), I’m excited to see what to come of Pharrell’s vision. Let’s not count him out, yet.

Another Black man leading a stapled luxury fashion house, I’m happy. I’m rooting for anybody Black and other minorities!
The minority aspect is one reason I supported Virgil and why I support amiri and rhude. The luxury market in particular has not been easy for minorities historically.

no hate, i feel like the criticism was valid and has nothing to do with the color of his skin, at least here on nt

a lot of people werent happy with the virgil hiring either but they never saturated their feed like theyre doing now

simple fact is, virgil had a huge experience with multiple brands he started and grew from pyrex to ow along with a ton of other collabs

still looking forward to what he can deliver but im not as excited as i was with virgil

Yaw gon slander Pharrell but praise the trash KidSuper stuff?

KS LV? He oversaw it not really "did it", I posted something here I saw on IG that cleared that up cause people were wondering. As far as the KS brand, its meh, some cool pieces here and there though like any brand. Pharrell's design catalogue aint much to really woo over though either.

Aint doubting him though, im thinking its gonna be good things coming.

Back
Top Bottom