HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

That’s the pair I want. I’m naturally a 36/38. That’s why I’d need a 34 unless they really run that big and I can do 33.
Even my size 27 starting to feel loose. They do stretch some. The ripped pair in particular runs the biggest. You might be able to track down a 33 and see if it works out. I’m usually a 29 /30 in denim.

2.jpg

I got mine off labels for 550 otherwise I wouldn’t pay usa retail for them either. At the end of the day only the person wearing them knows what they are.

One thing I woudnt spend money on is designer denim/pants. Nothing against people that do more power to yall but obviously the idea is you can get the same look for cheaper and its “easy” with denim and pants and stuff unless obviously theres a distinct look/feature about the pants. I rather spend the big money on tops.

I literally just tried on the Wesley jeans P is wearing in that video and there isn’t a chance in hell I would buy them at half off, much less full retail.

IMO nothing beats a pair of vintage 501s.

One thing I woudnt spend money on is designer denim/pants. Nothing against people that do more power to yall but obviously the idea is you can get the same look for cheaper and its “easy” with denim and pants and stuff unless obviously theres a distinct look/feature about the pants. I rather spend the big money on tops.
Unless you have endless money to burn, I agree. Tops generally are better statement pieces. Also bottoms that are “different“ or trendy don’t last for a long time. once the fad goes away, you are stuck with an expensive pair of pants you don’t want anymore.

Back
Top Bottom