HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Vest look like those 6's that dropped and sat some years back lol

08EDA0D3-722A-441D-89EB-C04F29BE2307.jpeg

Anxious to see what Pharrell comes up with at LV. He can do no wrong in my eyes, I'm sure he'll kill it

Also, thanks for all the grey denim looks y'all. I copped a pair from monfrere and I found some purple brand ones as well. Now if y'all don't mind, can you brothers kindly point me into the direction of some slim/skinny chinos? I usually rock the g-star vetar but they don't have them color I'm looking for

Newest/latest pickups for the toe. Generally not a fan of predominantly black kicks, but these work w/ the white accents.

BBA2C2EC-813C-41B5-BE72-32696C2916D1.jpeg

A4039737-1768-4039-84CE-9ADF6E023470.jpeg

Circled back, word to H headdetective , and bought these for the low after selling my initial pair. Price was too good to pass up.

E13E532E-6395-4D6C-91F7-D1BD619323DF.jpeg

Where’d you get these? Tryna find pairs that are sold out on lvs site. Nervous about buying from stockx, etc. I think they had a lawsuit from Nike about fakes. Never been a fan of ordering off sh** like that. I feel like a decent looking fake would pass by authentication for a lotta places

Where’d you get these? Tryna find pairs that are sold out on lvs site. Nervous about buying from stockx, etc. I think they had a lawsuit from Nike about fakes. Never been a fan of ordering off sh** like that. I feel like a decent looking fake would pass by authentication for a lotta places

The orange pair? Got em from eBay. There really aren’t good fakes of trainers tbh. Even the reps of the most popular OG colorways that have been out for years look off.

That said, I def prefer to buy third party via eBay because I can see actual pics of the pair I’m potentially buying. I trust SX/GOAT less than eBay for that very reason, even though authentication mistakes can happen anywhere.

Has anyone copped the balenciaga 3xl shoes? Want to get the black but wondering about sizing

Last edited:
Prob same as others.. I like those though !
Been looking for sz 43 but only found 44. Im a size 10-10.5 and kinda want them asap. Got the runners in size 43 and they are perfect so wondering if they got a snug fit so i pull the trigger

WDW just feels like Harlem fashion on steroids, then Capo did this and im like yeah I was right. :lol:

1A0B23FC-0BE1-42FF-AEE6-1340222C22AB.jpeg

Overall they be doing too much with their stuff. That being said, ive seen a couple items that I think are dope.
The hype gonna be like Gallery dept before the summer gets here

WDW just feels like Harlem fashion on steroids, then Capo did this and im like yeah I was right. :lol:

1A0B23FC-0BE1-42FF-AEE6-1340222C22AB.jpeg

Overall they be doing too much with their stuff. That being said, ive seen a couple items that I think are dope.

never heard of the brand and saw it a couple of days ago but really didnt piques my interest

Back
Top Bottom