HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Zara definitely has its place for every consumer. It fits my needs for suits and formal wear.

Personally, I refuse to invest in a high quality suit that I’m barely going to wear in any given year.

Newest/latest pickups for the toe. Generally not a fan of predominantly black kicks, but these work w/ the white accents.

BBA2C2EC-813C-41B5-BE72-32696C2916D1.jpeg

A4039737-1768-4039-84CE-9ADF6E023470.jpeg

Circled back, word to H headdetective , and bought these for the low after selling my initial pair. Price was too good to pass up.

E13E532E-6395-4D6C-91F7-D1BD619323DF.jpeg

I'll be honest when I say I have two pairs of wide-leg trousers from Zara and I wear them more than any of my LV, SLP, Prada, etc. Definitely not a fan of anything else they make though.

On the topic of denim, does anyone have any of the Denin Tears 501s? I'm looking at the plain white and possibly washed indigo pair but jeans are one thing I hate buying online.

On the pants subject though, I will say ive been having a tough time finding a cheaper gray cargo or wide pant. I saw a pair of Stussy gray cargos, thick ripstop and it fits how I want...but its ripstop and I hate that material. Some other regular brands (Urban, Zara, etc) dont have exactly the style cargos I want.

Now, I did find a pair Acne thats really nice and fits what I want, just dont wanna spend $480 on it but if I cant find something soon then...

ED5A1127-46EB-400F-A595-ABEBBD86497A.jpeg

Anyone seen any gray cargo/denim?

Have you tried 18 east goreckis? Material is some of the best and it's a pretty wide fit.

anyone interested in:
black goyard belt fits size 33ish x 2 $800
wine/burgundy watch roll (fits 2) $2500
black crosiere 50 black - $2100

thought i'd ask you guys before i sell to random people

Zara definitely has its place for every consumer. It fits my needs for suits and formal wear.

Personally, I refuse to invest in a high quality suit that I’m barely going to wear in any given year.
I like Zara I’ve gotten some nice chilled pieces .

Everyone style is different I mix expensive with as some would say cheaper pieces .

I don’t spend money on expensive clothing except jeans , jackets , maybe (hoodie or sweaters ).

I’ll buy designer shoes not clothing unless I get a crazy deal .

I’m tryin to make sense of what u sayin but it’s not registering.

You don’t spend money on designer clothes unless it’s on jeans, jackets and hoody’s/sweaters.

Pretty much everything except for shirts.

Then you go on to say you buy designer shoes but not clothes, after u just said u buy clothes outside of shirts.

I’m over here like

EA77D48C-F262-4D66-9541-9444ABC3E985.jpeg

I’m tryin to make sense of what u sayin but it’s not registering.

You don’t spend money on designer clothes unless it’s on jeans, jackets and hoody’s/sweaters.

Pretty much everything except for shirts.

Then you go on to say you buy designer shoes but not clothes, after u just said u buy clothes outside of shirts.

I’m over here like

EA77D48C-F262-4D66-9541-9444ABC3E985.jpeg
Lolololol ok I said that wrong I rarely buy designer clothing period .

I will spend money on denim and shoes .

All the other stuff I have to get on sale lol .

**** no vest, socks , button ups and pants lolol.

I kid

I like Zara I’ve gotten some nice chilled pieces .

Everyone style is different I mix expensive with as some would say cheaper pieces .

I don’t spend money on expensive clothing except jeans , jackets , maybe (hoodie or sweaters ).

I’ll buy designer shoes not clothing unless I get a crazy deal .

That dude on IG/Tiktok that asks celebs how much their fit costs, its always $50k in jewelry, a $6k coat, $1500 pants and then a $5 tshirt or something. :lol:

They did Nav and he was like aint gon lie this tee was like $3. :lol:

Tell me I don’t need the re nylon button up shacket!! Very happy with the prada cargos though I got for $800 last week. Tried on the button up, is it a must for $1900 Canadian? Also the rubber America cup is actually kinda fire in person.

B5745A49-E6C9-41FB-BC35-C9C1F18F772D.jpeg
Deets on a pants- these are fire and been on the prowl for a pair of cargos

been seeing Monfrere same as Frame, been wanting to try them and they go on sale all the time too

Have you tried 18 east goreckis? Material is some of the best and it's a pretty wide fit.

Doesnt look that wide? In any case I do like the material but I rather a darker gray and almost a denim or a more rugged material (Carharrt type). Thanks for the suggestion though.

Good grey pair nice n simple

Back
Top Bottom