HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I personally love to see what Virgil have to offer. I mean, I’ve never seen myself buying any mens wear from LV before. And their mens wear are never relevant any ways.

Leather season approaching in NY, pick your poisons.

AC724356-E643-4992-8957-63FBF0BD480F.jpeg

they weren't even readily available for purchase to begin with

it's like none of the pieces are mass produced and only the biggest of location gets a handful of sizes and not even all the pieces

i expect the same moving forward

I take it you guys haven't been to an LV boutique lately. Current collection is fire. I think this is a good move for LV. Kim Jones injected some youthfulness and relevance back into the brand and Virgil seems like the perfect person to take the reigns.

nah, was just a the Rodeo Drive two weeks ago (?) and selection was lackluster, maybe the hypebeast got to it first but i wasn't impressed, some pieces/looks still looked very middle-age

topanga boutique didn't even carry any clothes when I went a month or so ago

it's still annoying going to LV boutiques, everytime I approach the clothes or watch section, the guards goes into a stance getting ready to tackle me once I look at the items funny

oh i was just talking about availability but I guess that goes hand in hand with relevance

it's like Chanels mens pieces/shoes, availability are so scarce that it's "relevance" can't really ascend

i was looking for the paint sweater pharell had and it was practically a friends and family piece

Pharrell-Williams-Adidas-Originals-carbon-fiber-woven-hat-and-Chanel-limited-edition-navy-sweatshirt.jpg

Im 28 homie.

Diggin into the archives years back and relevant now doesnt really go together.
Nah false, look what Gucci’s doing, all that throwback looking stuff not even going in the catalog of real Gucci.

And I could compile a list of dope lv items from menswear. Easily, don’t forget millionaire sunglasses the greatest pair of shades of all time

If you think Off-White is garbage, you've likely never seen or handled anything beyond the usual graphic tees and hoodies. Their menswear collections have plenty of standout pieces and their womenswear rivals that of any major Italian fashion house. Not to say you're not entitled to your own opinion, but you could easily go through Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, or Gucci's collections and pick out as much trash as you would with Off-White.

Back
Top Bottom