HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

JPS, the FOG bball looks pretty good on feet and the materials are great. I think you will like them.

Also bought a Gucci track jacket today thanks to Picasso’s hook up! Love this color ways.

4561086C-C800-4A46-9234-12790A473EEC.jpeg

^ Nice! I've been going back and forth on that panther tracksuit for a minute. What I really want is the silk shirt though.

Went to Gucci yesterday in hopes of picking up the brown monogram pants and ended up leaving with these below. Debating if I should go back for the jacket too.

AB8_B8_FA6_7_B9_F_4_B38_907_D_ADA4_B32_D7041.jpg

Dapper Dan stuff is tragically bad IMO, but I understand the cultural significance so I can't hate on it.

Jesus post up there just reminded me i have Kaws IVs somewhere

Those Dior dad shoes in that color are Diego man. Dope on foot

^ Nice! I've been going back and forth on that panther tracksuit for a minute. What I really want is the silk shirt though.

Went to Gucci yesterday in hopes of picking up the brown monogram pants and ended up leaving with these below. Debating if I should go back for the jacket too.

AB8_B8_FA6_7_B9_F_4_B38_907_D_ADA4_B32_D7041.jpg

Dapper Dan stuff is tragically bad IMO, but I understand the cultural significance so I can't hate on it.

I got the pants shorts and jacket of the blue and orange chenile fit . Should be coming in tommorow or Friday . I would say keep it .

If its $1220 I could get for somekbe for about $1000-$1050 as well and still make a decent profit. Totally believable.

Back
Top Bottom