HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Man I spent over 4 bands on clothing and it ain’t even been a week into 2019 :smh:

I got you beat at 11 already
6DE04FA4-3FBF-49AB-B388-A8FD518811B5.png

78419B8E-F93B-4253-9066-117CDE889139.jpeg

EBF519AE-EAAD-4F0F-ACCF-7A310A422DFD.jpeg
62A79067-FF40-46BE-8449-A10444845658.jpeg
E8560D40-6263-435F-AF80-2D7257923C69.png
8B955435-DCFF-49FE-AAB3-AC936085AA71.png

Already , hasn’t even been a week . Tix to the cowboy game

damn, my first pick of the year is just some cargo sweats and i am not 100% sure imma keep em :lol:

cargos.png

No discounts for me on Clothing .

Elitist comment of the year..

If i can get something on disco, I'm all for it.. if I can stack ebates on top, even better!

basically if its sold online (ex chanel, LV et al.) theres a good chance you could squeak out even a small disco :smokin..

He was prolly just be honest, said he mostly cops Gucci which doesn't really go on sale like that.

That's only a few high end items any ways lol. Plus alp said he spent 4k but it was on stuff that was on sale so he was getting 70% off deals hard to blame him.

Look at the thread we are in. I get the criticism if this were any other thread but c'mon.

Gonna be in Chicago for a week on business, any recommendations of places I should hit for shopping, food, sightseeing, nightlife etc.

Are you staying downtown? If you're shopping for more designer stuff, Michigan Ave + River North are going to be your go-to's. Food wise... what do you like and are you averse to taking public transportation or Uber to the actual neighborhoods outside of downtown?

He was prolly just be honest, said he mostly cops Gucci which doesn't really go on sale like that.

That's only a few high end items any ways lol. Plus alp said he spent 4k but it was on stuff that was on sale so he was getting 70% off deals hard to blame him.
My sister got me a $250 gift card to moncler, that’s a trap lol. Now I might have to cop a next moncler. Probably go for the fragment one since I know that won’t go on sale or a shirt I’ll see

Elitist comment of the year..

If i can get something on disco, I'm all for it.. if I can stack ebates on top, even better!

basically if its sold online (ex chanel, LV et al.) theres a good chance you could squeak out even a small disco :smokin..

Just being honest , I wear a 3xl in designer .
My size doesn’t go on sale unfortunately . Plus it’s very few things I get online designer wise now a days . Balenciaga just sends me stuff , what ever I don’t want I send back . My Gucci peeps already knows tees , track suits , caps in my size he sending , same with double rl dude . The stuff I do get on discount aren’t clothes like for instance I rarely pay for travel , flights , Uber’s , hotels all that is taken care of by the 9-5 I work .

Lol word it is, humblebrag at its finest.

Wish I could flex like that :frown:

No flexing just speaking honestly . I live in west texas most of the year the high end stuff we got here is a Dillard’s lol .

Yepive never seen Gucci on sale or atleast the stuff I like on sale .

Back
Top Bottom