HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Lol the grailfits people only a small community of people actually “appreciate “ fit. They flock at certain pieces because of the history , hype significance , etc of a it. At the end of the day it’s a just jacket or whatever.

Drake also gets plugged by Hidden.Ny so he has no problem getting it and prolly wore it to troll

Lol the grailfits people only a small community of people actually “appreciate “ fit. They flock at certain pieces because of the history , hype significance , etc of a it. At the end of the day it’s a just jacket or whatever.

Drake also gets plugged by Hidden.Ny so he has no problem getting it and prolly wore it to troll

The whole 2001-2002 RS archive devotees are the same people that yell at others for not listening to FLAC audio.

get these by 99% IS

1586186579097.png

1586186732456.png

ngl I want their gobchang pants but they are pricey

lol that mask would go with my docs but can’t be looking like scarecrow in public

Guess I'll spend this time collecting deodorant, cologne & body wash by my favorite designer brands. :lol:

Can't really go anywhere so I've been dressing up once a week at work just to wear my Burberry & Ralph Lauren ties I've collected.

grabbed tom ford oud wood last week, told myself to finish off the ombre leather but when they had $50 off last week i couldnt resist, almost grabbed the tuscan leather and/or tobacco vanille too, had to really control myself

tom ford body wash is really nice , the lotions are bleh , he also has some beard oil i use from time to time .

oh yeah, i use TF beard oils too but now I got to get oud wood and ombre leather to match :lol:

Damn looking on ig and now dudes are trying to turn arcteryx into a hype brand?? :lol: just let it be good quality no hype

I don't mind unisex scents, but Ombre leather smells way to effeminate for me.

i think it depends on what you're used to, im an aventus dude and i felt ombre leather is just a tad softer, it does have a little hint of berry note i guess but i guess you can say its a less manly tuscan leather which im cool with

women really love it though and i feel like oud wood rounds out my 3 scent rotation

oud.jpg

Damn looking on ig and now dudes are trying to turn arcteryx into a hype brand?? :lol: just let it be good quality no hype

Brought this up a few weeks back when Virgil was wearing one at the LV show

You knew it was only a matter of time before the influencers started to ruined it. One guy complained about the pockets while he’s trying on a jacket made to scale mountains.

Back
Top Bottom