HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

So if you win the raffle you win a spot in line to POSSIBLY get em? :lol:

nah the initial reports were wrong, you know those sites want the credit to be the first to report it but its actually a fcfs reservation system, so it will be based on the date and time you signed up and since they opened up the registration at 4am pst... i was pretty much screwed because i thought it was a raffle, had i known i would have set my alarm to wake me up 10 min before

Outside of this Jordan does Dior make a 2k sneaker otherwise ?

at the moment, no but they probably done some crazy swarovsky laden sneakers or something that cost a few thousands

nah the initial reports were wrong, you know those sites want the credit to be the first to report it but its actually a fcfs reservation system, so it will be based on the date and time you signed up and since they opened up the registration at 4am pst... i was pretty much screwed because i thought it was a raffle, had i known i would have set my alarm to wake me up 10 min before

at the moment, no but they probably done some crazy swarovsky laden sneakers or something that cost a few thousands
Hold up so that form I just filled out was for Fcfs? So basically I got no shot considering I did it 3 hours later?

Hold up so that form I just filled out was for Fcfs? So basically I got no shot considering I did it 3 hours later?

pretty much... unless there are so many cancellations then you might get a shot but 3 hours later...

8500 pairs... some has gone to f&f... some reserved for vips... then divide the remaining pairs to 26 stores around the world...

so yeah your chances might be slim to none

you're on nyc so the registration went up at 7am so your chances are even slimmer... here in cali it went up at 4am and while most are asleep chances arent good either but some people might have better chance if they werent able to sign up at 4am on the dot

pretty much... unless there are so many cancellations then you might get a shot but 3 hours later...

8500 pairs... some has gone to f&f... some reserved for vips... then divide the remaining pairs to 26 stores around the world...

They are none lol.

NM - 40% off some Prada stuff with the code ACCESS40

got this belt that ive been wanting

1593097810970.png

you're on nyc so the registration went up at 7am so your chances are even slimmer... here in cali it went up at 4am and while most are asleep chances arent good either but some people might have better chance if they werent able to sign up at 4am on the dot

How do you know this? Isnt much of a raffle then.

Regardless, no one here was gonna hit anyways. :lol:

How do you know this? Isnt much of a raffle then.

Regardless, no one here was gonna hit anyways. :lol:

actually, if i were there waiting at 4am here on the west coast, since you have to pick the stores, my chances probably would have doubled or quadrupled...

now 2x/4x of a 0.0000012% chance is still 2x/4x of a 0.0000012% but at least i would have felt better about it

but in all seriousness, i do think i would have had a legit chance just because most people that are in the west coast that would have picked the beverly store were asleep and many probably also thought its a raffle so they wouldnt have stayed up

actually, if i were there waiting at 4am here on the west coast, since you have to pick the stores, my chances probably would have doubled or quadrupled...

now 2x/4x of a 0.0000012% chance is still 2x/4x of a 0.0000012% but at least i would have felt better about it

but in all seriousness, i do think i would have had a legit chance just because most people that are in the west coast that would have picked the beverly store were asleep and many probably also thought its a raffle so they wouldnt have stayed up
Who’s to say **** wasn’t botted up to spam thousands of entries the second it opened?

i didnt see any reports of a crash plus this was somewhat unprecedented, no one knew what info and how they were gon' go about it

i am no it so i dont know how well bots adapt to these type of things but i figure for other places like ndc or other webstores thats done it before, those bots knows how it worked because its been used numerous times

who really knows though... hell maybe... wishing on a star that they upped the production
1593107121840.png
1593107131040.png

1593107140822.png

1593107151527.png

i didnt see any reports of a crash plus this was somewhat unprecedented, no one knew what info and how they were gon' go about it

i am no it so i dont know how well bots adapt to these type of things but i figure for other places like ndc or other webstores thats done it before, those bots knows how it worked because its been used numerous times

who really knows though... hell maybe... wishing on a star that they upped the production
For a shoe going for $10,000+ someone had to have something set up

it cancels your registration if the same info is used on different stores though

but really i wouldnt be surprised if some reseller ends up with 20-30 pairs to show off on ig

You still aint say how its a fcfs sign up type of thing.

they never said raffle or that it is random...

Recipient Selections: Purchase Options will be distributed on a first come, first served basis (following verification) based on the model, size and Store designated, until the inventory of Air Dior Sneakers is exhausted. Availability of the Air Dior Sneakers is limited and varies by Store. Your opportunity to receive a Purchase Option will depend on the date and time of your registration and the available inventory of the Air Dior Sneaker in the model and size and at the Store that you selected. Each Recipient will receive a unique QR Code which, upon valid presentation at the Store, will entitle the Recipient to purchase one (1) pair of Air Dior Sneakers in the model and size and at the store designated on the Form at full price. Full price may vary depending on the selected Store (notably for tax reasons). Recipients have no obligation to visit the designated Store or to purchase the Air Dior Sneakers. Recipients can choose not to visit the Store or can visit the Store without making a purchase.

Pardon my ignorance....I don’t rock watches.

How much do Rolex’s go for and what makes them seem as if they are timeless?

As mentioned, it depends on the model. The short of it is most mechanical 'timepieces' (i.e., not the cheaper watch brands) use a common movement, as the tooling and manufacturing of those is a tremendous investment. Most of the Rolex cost is in the fact that itmanufactures and develops innovations with movements in-house , despite being a part of the vast Swatch group. Other mid tier watch makers, like Oris make quality cases that are a few steps below the Rolex group use modified ETA movements that can be found everywhere. I soured on Rolexes a while ago after designing watches-truth be told the Grand Sekio brand with innovative movements and detailing like the Snowflake have been leading IMHO for a while in the industry, but lack the brand cache.

I like the Omega Aqua Terra series, as the coaxial in house movements are really innovative IMO.

IMG_4168.jpg

- Update, my Tabi Airbag Loafers came in today. Very comfortable once you get your feet into them (the leather is a little stiff).
- Also picked up the Yeezy Quantums today out here in Vegas, they are very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom