HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1611347468081.png

1611347486173.png

1611347514210.png

1611347538407.png

1611347570625.png

1611347733470.png

Fam, they just hella corny/tacky.
But why though? I don’t see anything being wrong with them but mad people wearing them.. it’s not like they make outrageous designs that’s just crazy.. I’m not offended by ur comment everybody has there own opinion.. just want to know how they are tacky and corny ? The lightweight stretch denim just like a lot of companies doing .

But why though? I don’t see anything being wrong with them but mad people wearing them.. it’s not like they make outrageous designs that’s just crazy.. I’m not offended by ur comment everybody has there own opinion.. just want to know how they are tacky and corny ? The lightweight stretch denim just like a lot of companies doing .

Its not the brand, its cause skinny jeans aint it anymore. Amiri jeans the new Ed Hardy jeans when Jim and Juelz made em pop.

We went through this already fam. :lol: You should know what I mean by its not “in”.

Its not the brand, its cause skinny jeans aint it anymore. Amiri jeans the new Ed Hardy jeans when Jim and Juelz made em pop.

We went through this already fam. :lol: You should know what I mean by its not “in”.
Me and u never had this convo bigdawg. U just said something about me wearing my amiri Witt logo and Celine hoody with logo that’s all.. but skinnies not in anymore lol? Man you can have a variety of different cuts .

Amiri is wack to me but I wear plain pantalones with no embellishments or holes or zippers and stuff so maybe I’m not fashiony enough for this discussion

confused cuz Of course if you compare some stretchy denim to some stretchy denim they gonna feel the same
Get you some 16oz and up raw Japanese selvedge situations then tell me bout how all jeans are created equal or whatever :nthat:

confused cuz Of course if you compare some stretchy denim to some stretchy denim they gonna feel the same
Get you some 16oz and up raw Japanese selvedge situations then tell me bout how all jeans are created equal or whatever :nthat:
I’m not trying to argue I’m just comparing the slim and skinny denim quality.. I stop wearing raw denim in 2011

Me and u never had this convo bigdawg. U just said something about me wearing my amiri Witt logo and Celine hoody with logo that’s all.. but skinnies not in anymore lol? Man you can have a variety of different cuts .

Skinnies havent been in for a minute. People have moved on to looser cuts. Skinny Amiris for hood dudes and BK scammers. :lol:

No argument here,
I also just picked back up on the raw denim wave lil over a year ago but I have never been a fan of the Balmain/moto Jean/amiri rapper denim wave
Most of those jeans aren’t made of anything special/no special hardware materials etc, made anywhere special are not “timeless garments” and with those kind of price tags it’s always been an easy pass

No argument here,
I also just picked back up on the raw denim wave lil over a year ago but I have never been a fan of the Balmain/moto Jean/amiri rapper denim wave
Most of those jeans aren’t made of anything special/no special hardware materials etc, made anywhere special are not “timeless garments” and with those kind of price tags it’s always been an easy pass

Funny thing is, Amiri jeans are VERY good quality and very comfortable. Theyre just not in.

Virgin Olaf should be locked in a padded room for "designing" the most ridiculous pieces of clothing on the planet.

He's literally the worst "designer" I've ever seen and it's not even funny.
[/QUO

Attachments

• 5427A91D-E0AD-4F7F-8FB4-0C8B2F0133C7.jpeg
    5427A91D-E0AD-4F7F-8FB4-0C8B2F0133C7.jpeg
    688.1 KB · Views: 55
Agree to disagree. This maybe rings true for those who live on the internet, but in the everyday real life, then that's not true at all.

Im not talking about regular people. Most regular everyday people dont care about fashion, they just want to look presentable and wear clothes that fit. Im in NYC, theres more people that care about fashion than maybe another big city, and no one wears skinnies cept those who wanna dress like Fab or Dababy.

Then by wearing skinny jeans would fit the whole SLP aesthetic because the idea of the clothing is rockstar/rebellious/go against the grain of what's popular.

I never said anything wrong with skinnies, ill give kudos to that rockstar look cause atleast they been dressing relatively consistently throughout the years. :lol:

Im not talking about regular people. Most regular everyday people dont care about fashion, they just want to look presentable and wear clothes that fit. Im in NYC, theres more people that care about fashion than maybe another big city, and no one wears skinnies cept those who wanna dress like Fab or Dababy.
You ain't the only person in NYC.:rolleyes Again, this only rings true for internet hype beasts chasing a trend. People who are fashionable aren't necessarily wearing a specific type of "fit" or brand. You saying "skinnies are out" and then claiming only scammers and Brooklyn cats are wearing skinnies just sounds crazy. Most fashionable people in NYC are playing with different fits, aesthetics etc. A IG hype beast can easily be pointed out. Those aren't the fashionable ones.

Back
Top Bottom