HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

the denim jackets look like them motorcyle padded jackets or a Legion of Doom collab

i mean the way kanye tries to pull them off, he looks desperate in a way that he wants to be hip and start a new trend

but i get it, he has been doing it for the past decade but while before it felt more seamless and natural, this one feels forced pretty much how much he desperately wants to get kim back

as for the collab, its gon be poormans bal because thats what its suppose to be just like the h&m collabs, its to get people in the brands for cheap but i didnt like it on regular balenciagas so i wouldnt like it on gap and ye's touch on it made it worse i think

but even the basics, its one of those things thats eh to me, it just feels sloppy and trash baggy version of rick in a way

look the look below, i am sure rick has a version of it where you can see that rick actually made some tailoring and put some thought through it instead of going full garbage man, its like they got any dude from the street and told em to put one something from a pile of ye's creation and then took the picture... most shows and each style got a committee where they look and refine it, this one aint it and you can actually see how cheap it looks

https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_02_yeezy-gap-engineered-by-balenciaga-kanye-west-demna-gvasal...jpg

im not going to go super deep on it, im just not a fan, really anything he has done ever since moving to adidas and went garbage man chic

again i like the denim jacket but just wih that shoulders wasn't gigantic, i guess ill put it this way, its a runway look trying too hard to be worn in the general public and people are going t try it and people on the socials gon slurp it up as they get photographed outside one of these fashion shows

https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_02_yeezy-gap-engineered-by-balenciaga-kanye-west-demna-gvasal...jpg

Talking about Ye himself, im a Ye fan but im far from a stan (I dont wanan sound like my feeling getting hurt defending him :lol:) but I dont see him coming off as trying too hard fashion wise with his fits lately. Hes been wearing that black balenciaga jacket or black top in general x high boot thing for like 6 months now. That fit in general doesnt really scream trying too hard. Trying too hard would be like what Gunna been doing with his fits. THATS trying too hard to be fashionable.

56CF0634-AA9F-42FF-99CE-7D408304E912.jpeg

56CF0634-AA9F-42FF-99CE-7D408304E912.jpeg

Drip or Drown one of my fav songs lately and then I gotta remember how Gunna dresses.
:lol:

1319DF09-71C6-4F15-BA9C-BFC09985A9AE.jpeg

Can I get some help on this Sandro coat? Found at off saks.. no sku and no help from staff there on finding my size.

Gotta flex on the plane back home and keep all your bags and purchases as a carry on so they know you dropped a bag 😂

Bonus points for sunglasses at night in the airport.

Attachments

• 58AF1604-512B-49C4-ACCD-589C3BD8CCC3.png
    58AF1604-512B-49C4-ACCD-589C3BD8CCC3.png
    668.5 KB · Views: 221
sometimes people say the dumbest sh*t

all respect to virgil but he just deconstructed the past models which isn't new and ye designed two model which is a mishmash of older models too that someone probably presented to him and he just approved to put his name on it... and now he's the best nike designer ever within nike/blue ribbons sports close to 60 year history?

:smh:

sometimes people say the dumbest sh*t

all respect to virgil but he just deconstructed the past models which isn't new and ye designed two model which is a mishmash of older models too that someone probably presented to him and he just approved to put his name on it... and now he's the best nike designer ever within nike/blue ribbons sports close to 60 year history?

:smh:

That idiot also said he is saving AF1.

No offense to wypipo. But dude got the caucasity, as soon as BHM ends to say some fouls stuff as if the af1, heck Nike and this culture hasn’t been kept alive and thrive bc of black folk and other. minorities

But ole Christopher Geiger Columbus over saving tings

Back
Top Bottom