HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

You're asking this question as if you have anything greater than a 0.00001% chance of getting through to buy a pair.

1658247408292.gif

What’s the update? Anybody get through ? This **** dumb asf!! So tired of this **** when trying to cop something . It has to be a better way

I saw somebody post (and delete) what looked like the buying page. It was black. Coulda been photoshopped who knows….

prolly not even selling these ****s - this “refresh page” a smoke screen :lol:

this might be standard verbiage for all these companies doing these online drops but I read this as “we gone do wtf we want behind the scenes, my boy” :rofl:

4535D923-8C23-4AC7-BA0A-64C5D7DE9FAC.jpeg

Attachments

• 87098401-6497-43C7-B656-6984FC4B32C8.jpeg
    87098401-6497-43C7-B656-6984FC4B32C8.jpeg
    521 KB · Views: 85
Good luck to myself and all the other wishful thinkers out there. I hope at least some of us get extremely lucky this morning 🤞🏾😅

I got a countdown page but its stuck on 0. and says "Processing your request. If this page doesn't refresh automatically, resubmit your request." kinda scared to refresh the page

That play/pause graphic of all the colors went away on my phone when the timer hit 0.

Just came back 45 mins later I thought I was headed for the promise land. :stoneface: :rofl:

I got a countdown page but its stuck on 0. and says "Processing your request. If this page doesn't refresh automatically, resubmit your request." kinda scared to refresh the page
Def won’t be suggesting anything ha but people seem to believe that’s the page just before getting in

I thought they had enough money & infrastructure to secure their website accordingly to keep it from crashing. I was wrong lol. Maybe the bots are pushing the limits of their servers because it cant be that many ppl trying to get through on a Tuesday morning

Welp almost approaching the 2 hour mark. I'm going to tap out. Good luck if you're still in queue.

I thought they had enough money & infrastructure to secure their website accordingly to keep it from crashing. I was wrong lol. Maybe the bots are pushing the limits of their servers because it cant be that many ppl trying to get through on a Tuesday morning

no amount of $$$ can hold all the thousands/millions of bots trying to get into the website, not even pentagon level servers can handle it :rofl:

nike can barely handle it and theyve been doing this for a more than a decade now? :lol:

LV who would do this release once a year isnt gon plunk down millions and millions to improve their website, the shoes will sell and they’ll make their money no matter what, they dont care

we in a resellers world now and they just had to shut down the g-shock store because people were fighting to get the bamford collab and people were willing to hurt each other so they can make maybe a $100-$200 profit?

Back
Top Bottom