HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

At this point, who really gives a..

obama-why.gif

I want the white/ivory color. Sizing is a bit weird. From my understanding they fit snug, so I would need a 46. 45 may fit, but can hardly find them. People are also taxing on them now compared to years past.

Contact Guidi directly. They'll do custom orders through a retailer close to you but try them on first. Ordered a 46 and 47 last time and the 47 was more than a few sizes bigger.

good to see ppl speaking up

kanye is a ****

Uncle Ruckus off his meds again

Jacket is a lovely colorway. Not a huge fan of the devil on the back but everything else looks good enough to get over that. Also starting to like a lot of the OW footwear lately, I had a pair of the Off Courts and woudnt mind another, the Out of Office look good in some colors as well, though not a huge fan of the giant arrow on em.

Was my birthday i was having dinner in one of my fave restos in paris and in walks bernard arnualt with his kid.

Fam was seated next to me and french dining is so so tight and i could hear what he was talking about.

190 billion is a different world. Fam was complaining about Private jets out loud how average people can track his flight and dinners with the french first lady :lol: How he wants to buy this luxury brand and that . Girl he was talking to had the biggest ring i’ve seen too

Everyone in the resto eating but my party and the other tourist went up to him and said bye .

Was my birthday i was having dinner in one of my fave restos in paris and in walks bernard arnualt with his kid.

Fam was seated next to me and french dining is so so tight and i could hear what he was talking about.

190 billion is a different world. Fam was complaining about Private jets out loud how average people can track his flight and dinners with the french first lady :lol: How he wants to buy this luxury brand and that . Girl he was talking to had the biggest ring i’ve seen too

Everyone in the resto eating but my party and the other tourist went up to him and said bye .

Shoudda told him Ye looking for you.

Happy Bday also big dawg. :pimp:

many happy returns pums pums

for some reason i though you were talking about salma hayeks husband and i was hopinp it would end with an interaction with her

:lol:

As someone who has loads of NHL ties (funny enough my one boy is the captain of the Coyotes) and knowing Rhu personally, this was legit way out of left field... not sure what Coyotes are trying to accomplish but maybe their last ditch effort before they get sold and moved. lol

Back
Top Bottom