HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Moncler is cool but Rick puffers are the GOAT imo.

RU02B2998_NZD3_15_03.jpg

now thats OD for SoCal :lol:

even if i only wear a tank and short underneath

saks sale up to 40% off with the code SAKSSALE

not sure if its dead or still “in” but the BV tire boots are included and 40% off

the clear midsoles sorta tempting for the price, wish rakuten was more than 2% though

thankd for the heads up but i cant see it for some reason
The ivory colored pair is money. If I didn't already have a pair, it would be copped.

saks sale up to 40% off with the code SAKSSALE

not sure if its dead or still “in” but the BV tire boots are included and 40% off

the clear midsoles sorta tempting for the price, wish rakuten was more than 2% though

thankd for the heads up but i cant see it for some reason
I got an email. The code is “monclersale”

I got an email. The code is “monclersale”

thanks, browsing now and saw the craig green collab but my size is sold out

edit: looks like the sale is over or attached to your email, giving me an invalid error

appreciate the help though

kind of miss barneys during sales season where its like organized chaos, things are all over the place but you get to just try things on and they just had so much selection *sigh*

Code didn't work on the bottega :/

weird, still working for me, it is considered a private sale so try and log in or sign up for a free account

A5DB0E5D-3A30-4A22-95D8-C5F394C3D4C4.jpeg

kind of miss barneys during sales season where its like organized chaos, things are all over the place but you get to just try things on and they just had so much selection *sigh*

weird, still working for me, it is considered a private sale so try and log in or sign up for a free account

I'm gonna try that! that's probably it.

I think euro prices are similar to that and you save on tax. Euro sales probably will be even deeper discount.

if i dont have to deal with customs the better

a lot of stores outside the US still do not cover those fees so its kind of annoying and can be such a hassle

i remeber when i ordered from acronym, it incurred a few hundred in customs fee, i paid over the phone because dumb UPS only takes physical checks or money order for some idiotic reason (i mean, who still has physical checks?) but over the phone they take debit cards

once i got to the ups location, they had no records of me paying and despite me providing my receipt and proof that i paid, they still wouldnt release my package and they couldnt reach anyone in the customs office for some reason

so unless its a store like matches where you pay a little bit more for shipping but at least that covers all the fees then i try not to buy anything over $850 plus (i think thats how much it is before it starts incurring customs)

i think im just too washed to be dealing with all that :emoji_sleeping:

if i dont have to deal with customs the better

a lot of stores outside the US still do not cover those fees so its kind of annoying and can be such a hassle

i remeber when i ordered from acronym, it incurred a few hundred in customs fee, i paid over the phone because dumb UPS only takes physical checks or money order for some idiotic reason (i mean, who still has physical checks?) but over the phone they take debit cards

once i got to the ups location, they had no records of me paying and despite me providing my receipt and proof that i paid, they still wouldnt release my package and they couldnt reach anyone in the customs office for some reason

so unless its a store like matches where you pay a little bit more for shipping but at least that covers all the fees then i try not to buy anything over $850 plus (i think thats how much it is before it starts incurring customs)

i think im just too washed to be dealing with all that :emoji_sleeping:

Under $800 you are good. Anything under a grand really isn’t too bad with customs, especially with Dhl. I bought a few celine items from labels and they marked the package down after I asked. Ssense ships anything over $800 usps so you don’t have to pay customs. They don’t really enforce it like the big carriers.

Under $800 you are good. Anything under a grand really isn’t too bad with customs, especially with Dhl. I bought a few celine items from labels and they marked the package down after I asked. Ssense ships anything over $800 usps so you don’t have to pay customs. They don’t really enforce it like the big carriers.

What overseas sites are the best for Celine?

i always ask for it to be marked down too, a lot of them are scared to do so because if caught they get in trouble

like zap clothing is ok with it, i bought my dior obliques from them because it was a few hundreds less at retail for them but dante5 for example didnt want to do it for the slp teddy i bought from them

i believe antonioli and cettire charges you ahead for the customs fees so its paid for once it ships, similar to matches but matches gives you the option fo paying upfront or taking the rsk with customs

just really depends on the retailer

Im surprised you never took advantage of the disco I was giving out when I was at Barneys. Was hooking people up left and right while getting my cut.

Im surprised you never took advantage of the disco I was giving out when I was at Barneys. Was hooking people up left and right while getting my cut.

i think we did try to link up but just never went through

missed opportunity for sure

i thought barneys was re-opening (at least in NY)? weren't you trying to get back in there?

i think we did try to link up but just never went through

missed opportunity for sure

i thought barneys was re-opening (at least in NY)? weren't you trying to get back in there?

Arent you in Cali? I dont remember trying to link in person but then again I was so busy those days I apologize if I forgot. And I have no idea, LV has that space for now for their 200 trunk exhibit.

i meant here, i believe we had a few messages going back and forth and i inquired about a few stuff but just didnt get too far

its all good

Back
Top Bottom