HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Armani as an example or even mentioned :sick:
I used Armani as an example of very tacky branding, which a lot of their stuff has.

They’ve had some nice geometric designs in the past year or 2 though, often without any branding. It’s obviously not exactly the greatest quality to say the least but it’s relatively cheap.
I only purchase them through Yoox for huge discounts anyway.
This is one I bought recently for example
33F214A9-1741-43A5-BE65-7333C4A62B4A.jpeg

Missoni was another nice recommendation for geometric designs, I think it was tomdiginson tomdiginson who recommended it in here if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Real talk the Armani cologne did get plenty of compliments. Idk anything about Armani but I do see their things priced pretty highly at some stores. But man, girls would call that cologne out by name. Like how tf you smelling me and then telling me that. Creepy ish but I’m not complaining :lol:

That why I like louder pieces at times. Girls come up and approach you more than normal. Lol.

Real talk the Armani cologne did get plenty of compliments. Idk anything about Armani but I do see their things priced pretty highly at some stores. But man, girls would call that cologne out by name. Like how tf you smelling me and then telling me that. Creepy ish but I’m not complaining :lol:

That why I like louder pieces at times. Girls come up and approach you more than normal. Lol.
Armani is very overpriced for the quality you get it. I wouldn't say it's bad, just nowhere near what that kind of price would suggest.
Yoox is a great online store, you can often get discounts well over 50% all year round for all kinds of brands. It's mostly leftover inventory from previous seasons but you can often get good discounts on current season items too.

gio and eternity were my go to back in high school

damn, memories

id play ball at nutrition and lunch times then spray that sh*t on me before going back to class, everyone knew i was coming a mile away

:rofl:

Mine in order from grade 6-12 if i rmembered correctly was:

Ckone
Ckbe
Tommy Hilfiger
Hugo boss
Polo sports
Polo RL

Might have a few other in between those, but those were the ones i remembered most. Usually sprayed a few of hugo boss after a quick smoke at the bathroom too, even though im sure it didnt do jack**** lol

In highschool the main ones I used were Aqua Di Gio, Paco Rabbana 1 million and Diesel Fuel For Life
Out of all of them, the Fuel For Life (citrus) drew the most compliments somehow

The ones I’ve been using the past few years are Creed Aventus and Thomas Kosmala #1.
If you love orange/citrus in your cologne, definitely check out Thomas Kosmala #1.

Axe Spray-Middle School
Curve/CK Eternity-High School
ADG-College

Getting light headaches and nausea from thinking of Axe and Curve :lol:
Axe back in MS til freshman.
Fahrenheit, Polo Black and CK 1 after.
nowadays, mine are Hugo Boss 6, Hugo Boss Tonic and Jet Black Intense
aftershave, Aficionado by Fine Fragrances Cigar - this was highly recommended to me.
in the future, I'll do Sauvage.

My Dior SA got some cactus dior stuff on sale for 40% off. Lmk if youre a: medium in t shirt, size 32 cargo pants or size 36 buckle cargo pants or XL in crewneck and want me to proxy from Canada!

Axe back in MS til freshman.
Fahrenheit, Polo Black and CK 1 after.
nowadays, mine are Hugo Boss 6, Hugo Boss Tonic and Jet Black Intense
aftershave, Aficionado by Fine Fragrances Cigar - this was highly recommended to me.
in the future, I'll do Sauvage.

Ngl I still love Fahernheit.

Back
Top Bottom