HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Wanted to share my infinity stones I mean Off White OOO's.

Got them all for way under retail, and they're pretty comfy too.

vuhuhnri1a9a1.jpg

g1ryonri1a9a1.jpg

if im not sure, i look it up at ssense and/or mrporter, they usually have accurate measurements on each clothes

but out of everything, to me, pants are the most difficult item to buy online

if im not sure, i look it up at ssense and/or mrporter, they usually have accurate measurements on each clothes

but out of everything, to me, pants are the most difficult item to buy online
Breh I’ve literally looked up everywhere and even YouTube videos .

Just inconsistent lol and not many reviews .

I was tryna see if anyone on here had rhude pants .

If you go on YouTube not many reviews at all !!

I think their pants don’t have stretch so I was tryna see if I should move up a size .

Breh I’ve literally looked up everywhere and even YouTube videos .

Just inconsistent lol and not many reviews .

I was tryna see if anyone on here had rhude pants .

If you go on YouTube not many reviews at all !!

I think their pants don’t have stretch so I was tryna see if I should move up a size .
Which pants were you looking at? I own a bunch of rhude

Nah you right actually. It's physically taking the cameras out. Without going into too much detail, I'm an engineer in the defense industry and in my building there's absolutely no cameras allowed. People kept bypassing (and losing their jobs because of it) the programs that disable cameras or using epoxy so they settled on completely removing them as the only way you can have a phone.

It's actually not hard to do. Heat it up, pop the case, and then either pop the cameras out or drill through them. The newer iPhones though are a pain to do because of the front cameras. You have to have a really good drill press and vice and just drill through the glass like 2/1000" at a time and hope the glass doesn't completely shatter.

Man ain't no way in hell i'm doing that to my personal phone, id be rocking a flip phone or some old Nokia.
I been working for Marvel films for a few years and they are the same with cameras, but they instead just cover the cameras with "Void if removed stickers" and NDA's of course.

Happy New Years not broke (cept me) gang. :pimp:

I love my Birks, my most used shoe BY far this year. Dior Birks are too expensive, seen these and idk if they are new? Kinda want, I like the strap, sole is nice too.

9FE85522-E884-4DD1-BE4E-7A2E57853E3F.jpeg

1ABEAE33-DBCC-46BA-92DB-D436025026B4.jpeg

EB8D7415-5267-49D0-9F10-6D920749A095.jpeg

Got the Celine Jacket since there wasn’t really anything worth copping in Kapital. Hopefully i can get the visvim iris one tomorrow

Happy New Years not broke (cept me) gang. :pimp:

I love my Birks, my most used shoe BY far this year. Dior Birks are too expensive, seen these and idk if they are new? Kinda want, I like the strap, sole is nice too.

9FE85522-E884-4DD1-BE4E-7A2E57853E3F.jpeg

1ABEAE33-DBCC-46BA-92DB-D436025026B4.jpeg

EB8D7415-5267-49D0-9F10-6D920749A095.jpeg
I'm a big fan of birks as well, these are ok but the Jil Sander versions are superior imo. I ended up getting a pair.

The front is cool I guess, seems like its missing something even though its a plain varsity, the back is where it looks really odd. Unreadable script and it looks too small like it was an afterthought.

Meh, weak tbh. Color is nice though.

Not a big logo guys, but the Dior detailing on the cuffs looks nice. The rest is trash though (like most of Dior).

depends what kind of wallet, billfold? cardholder? pocket organizer?

ive been using cartier because they use real leather instead of the canvas most other use

i also use a cardholder as i stopped carrying cash but for billfolds, i like pradas as they tend to be pretty slim

got some rick cargo sweats and finally some homme plisse

love the hpm but might need a slim-cropped one instead
E28CF9A0-52BD-414F-B7D4-838CF8F4FEEA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom