HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Wifey saw me eyeing these and copped me a pair :pimp:

DED27D2F-7454-4D5B-9439-A8CACD75AFE3.jpeg

I hate when folks always defer to the previous ones were better, but the soles on these look a lot thicker on these correct?

Last edited:
if you're speaking about rick, i think its about the same midsoel-wise but the new ones are much, much more comfy because they fuinally upgraded the insole, its soft and cushy not while the old insoles were leather and while its cool that it mo9lds to your foot in time, its just not the most comfortable

i think the suede upper being buttery soft and pliable helps too, the comfort level on these out the box is 100x better than all other ricks/drkshdws i have

admittedly i havent bought ricks in a few years so this might have been an upgrade in place for a while now but the new ones i got is on a different level

ricks.jpg

He does stuff like that with his brand, which I think suits Abloh's legacy quite well imho :

DSC5713_e5a391ae-7dd4-442a-8abd-5a519efe2687.heic

DSC5730.heic

I look forward to his take on LV.

Source : www.kidsuper.com.

Virgil done similar on some of the LV pieces, but it wasnt the highlight of the collection. Frankly it looked out of place with the other stuff tbh but still looked cool.

That being said, if its dope its dope, curious to see what kidsuper comes out with.

Back
Top Bottom