HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

A linen/cotton jumper from the ssense sale

The fit is fire too, I'll def be revisiting for some more basics
This is what im mostly on now.

Basics from Lemaire, some Auralee sprinkled in and button ups from Marni, MMM.

Dunno about "high end" but I picked these up in February.

20230318_175450.jpg

20230318_175251.jpg

hows the comfort?

been wanting one but my knees are washed so i need something thats decently cushioned

The fit is weird.

I'm a US12... these are supposedly a US12 (46 in MMY sizing) but they are right on the limit in terms of length... arguably a touch tight; however, they are wide and therefore loose around the sides of the forefoot. Strange fit... not unwearable by any stretch but not like throwing on a pair of Chucks. I've seen smaller sizes needing to go down half a size and finding them comfortable.

I like mine but I only wear them for specific occasions. They might need more breaking in.

If you're talking about cushion and washed knees; the sole is an illusion they're aesthetic and not particularly padded more than any other canvas low sneaker.

Dunno about "high end" but I picked these up in February.

20230318_175450.jpg

20230318_175251.jpg

Brought another 2 pairs of the Wayne’s - Black and White.

Love them.

Did you have to size up? I had to go half size up. Love the comfort of the shoes.

Last edited:
Brought another 2 pairs of the Wayne’s - Black and White.

Love them.

Did you have to size up? I had to go half size up. Love the comfort of the shoes.
I went TTS and they're largely fine but they're quite wide at the fore-foot.

Love mine too TBH. Such a unique shoe and work well with some of my cargo fits and slacks.

thanks for the info and sizing

is the insole removable? it being wide helps especially if im gon switch out the insoles

I need to pick up a pair. Hows the fit?

Edit: just seen your post. So size down?
I'd try before I buy I'd you have the opportunity.

Length wise they are largely TTS but they are wider than most shoes that I own and so they can feel roomy at the forefoot whilst feeling good/snug at the toe.

Thats gonna be difficult. There's a number of brands making leather and waxed denim pants these days. There's no distinct feature that necessarily stands out to say it's "so and so brand".
slp first came to mind, might be from a past season?
Can you guys please link some ?

Tapered please no flares .

The ones I’m finding are flared or just cheap looking .

The ones Kev got look great .

Their footwear is cut small. So for example if you're a natural 43/10, I would size up to a 44. I have a pair of Roland joggers. I had to size up.

It felt like walking on a insole made of rock more than anything. I coudda seen how it felt broken in but I coudnt be bothered to break them in. Just felt awful. Shame cause I always loved how they looked.

Back
Top Bottom