HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

A few weeks ago I saw a few people running out of the mall with bags here. It’s a mall mainly with a bunch of higher end designer stores. It was pretty wild seeing it up close. Cops came asap and were chasing one dude on foot. One dude was posted in his car next to a sidewalk where one guy was being arrested to take a video and was laughing lol. First time seeing someone running from the cops. Fat dude too smh.

a few arrivals the last week or so..

saw the brown trainers and had to get, despite them making the padding and tongue thicker more similar to the skater-ish trainers, its still good
IMG_6473.jpeg

also had to get the green canvas hat, goes well with the kicks
IMG_6481.jpeg

and i still wear hats daily so another is a good investment
IMG_6485.jpeg

and i like boots so im ready for fall/winter (in socal :lol: )
IMG_6486.jpeg

Anyone familiar with these Armani glasses ?

1000004861.jpg

The 2 frames are sunglasses that magnetically attach to the prescription frames.

Are there any other brands that have this style?

a few arrivals the last week or so..

saw the brown trainers and had to get, despite them making the padding and tongue thicker more similar to the skater-ish trainers, its still good
IMG_6473.jpeg

also had to get the green canvas hat, goes well with the kicks
IMG_6481.jpeg

and i still wear hats daily so another is a good investment
IMG_6485.jpeg

and i like boots so im ready for fall/winter (in socal :lol: )
IMG_6486.jpeg
I want those Prada boots so bad and the sale was amazing . The smallest size online was a 7 I need a 6 or6.5 max . I’m an 8 /41 so that 7 was gonna be too crazy .

Those mocha LV look amazing .

Always wanted a Moncler, but it'd be a waste of $$ where I live. Lowkey kinda miss having a true winter simply for the gear you can rock.

That said, all it would take is a visit back home in January for me to bring my *** promptly back to the heat. :lol:

That BBC x Moncler logo type fire.

Also season >

Idk how cats stay in one type of weather year round. :sick: Fall time NYC. Spring NYC. :pimp: Hell even winter aint even that bad, weve been getting mild winters last few years.

rfx45 rfx45 i know you shop here.

things are crazy out there right now, been to that store along with the other two to got hit the past few weeks (slp at glendale and nordstrom at topanga)

topanga is actually where i frequent including watching movies, also a place where ben bridge got smahsed and grabbed for some rolex a couple of years back, the LV store there got security guards (plural) in kevlar and armed and ready but they also has the benefit of being in the middle of the mall so there not quick exit but im sure all the high end stores there are hiring extra security now

gon be tough for a lot of stores though if theres 30-50 people ransacking and using bear mace to incapacitate guards

Back
Top Bottom