High School Dropout?

well yesterday i seen my brother graduate from high school and made me happy and yet sad at the last moment when they called his name because next year imgonna be a senior but dont think im gonna graduate since im missing about 2 credits and thinkin i should call it quits.anybody here ever dropped out or was onthe edge but at the end pulled it together and made it?

im taking summer school this year 2 classes each classes are .5 credit so ill have 1 credit and still need to make up 2 credits

take a 0 hour class or a 7th period if your school offers it, if not be a super senior next year

LMAO at you droppin out because you're only missing two credits. Stay in school dude.

Stay in school.

Don't be an idiot dropping out.

Even if you can't graduate try to learn as much as possible.

seriously you want us to feel sorry for you or something?

if you're going to quit over 2 credits than you probably ain't gona get far in life anyways, no offense.

stop being lazy and wake the f up. find a way to get those 2 credits. i really doubt any public high school would not let you graduate over 2 credits anyways.you don't wana get stuck with no h.s. diploma homie trust, your life will f'n suck. take that as inspiration

and sorry if i sound like an %**, just speaking the truth. i know way too many h.s. dropouts and their lives REALLY suck.

Why the hell would you drop out of HS. Good luck getting a job over like 11$ an hour for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

LMAO at you droppin out because you're only missing two credits. Stay in school dude.

exactly. It doesnt matter what year u graduate, just graduate.

Being a high school dropout is nothing to be proud of. Especially because high school is a cake walk compared to college

My best friend dropped out of high school 9th grade and i dont even know what he's doing with his life anymore.

can i ask you why you want to dropout though? what is your reasoning besides missing 2 credits?

what are you gonna do with your life if you were to dropout? life's not like the movies where you can sell dope on the corner and make millions and neverget caught.

i stopped going and i was missing 3.. worst decision i've ever made

don't be like me
smh.gif

thanks for the help NT.im looking to stay will talk to counslelor see if there any night school courses will graduate for sure!!

night school, saturday school, summer school, after school classes, before school classes u got alot of options

Dropping out, when you're short only 2 credits would be the stupidest thing you've done in your life.

dropping out of high school has to be the stupidest thing someone could do
smh.gif

its high school

In this day and age where even college grads have a hard time making a decent living, you're thinking about dropping out of HIGH SCHOOL?

To OP, Get your !#$% together fam. Dropping out shouldn't even be an option when you're this close. Just take care of business.

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

night school, saturday school, summer school, after school classes, before school classes u got alot of options
exactly dont quit now

Back
Top Bottom