High School Dropout?

Did this dude seriously just make his decision if he was going to graduate or not because of NT? lol wow

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

night school, saturday school, summer school, after school classes, before school classes u got alot of options
word theres night school for every quarter in HS, that alone will get you 2 credits...

or take one night school and 1 saturday school and both summer schools...

you can easily graduate if your only missing two credits

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

dropping out of high school has to be the stupidest thing someone could do
smh.gif

its high school

This.

What I do is remind myself that while school is pretty much all BS, the piece of paper you get at the end of it all isn't. I swear that's the onlything that keeps me going in college sometimes
laugh.gif

shycagoill wrote:
im taking summer school this year 2 classes each classes are .5 credit so ill have 1 credit and still need to make up 2 credits

Hey man handle your business.

I failed half of my freshman man year. Set a brotha wayyyyyy back. My junior and senior year I had to make up 6 full credits
eek.gif
, but I did it. Night school, packets, after school computer based classes andall. I ended up graduating with a 3.333 overall so I would say I still ended up doing decent in highschool. It was tough though, but I know you can do it.

Now I'm in my 4th year of college majoring in International Business with an Emphasis in Language and minoring in Japanese (and doing well
pimp.gif
).

You can do it bruh, I believe in you
smokin.gif

It's about how you learn from your mistakes

^^thanks man 4 semesters of night school here i come just ot be sure ill take all 4 and get enough credits

Originally Posted by socluis90

seriously you want us to feel sorry for you or something?

if you're going to quit over 2 credits than you probably ain't gona get far in life anyways, no offense.

stop being lazy and wake the f up. find a way to get those 2 credits. i really doubt any public high school would not let you graduate over 2 credits anyways. you don't wana get stuck with no h.s. diploma homie trust, your life will f'n suck. take that as inspiration

and sorry if i sound like an %**, just speaking the truth. i know way too many h.s. dropouts and their lives REALLY suck.

ummm why won't they?

I know people that got held back for 1 credit

just stay

youve been in school for 11 years already, and you wanna give up with only one left?

like others have said, 2 credits shouldnt be too hard to make up anyways

good luck

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by socluis90

seriously you want us to feel sorry for you or something?

if you're going to quit over 2 credits than you probably ain't gona get far in life anyways, no offense.

stop being lazy and wake the f up. find a way to get those 2 credits. i really doubt any public high school would not let you graduate over 2 credits anyways. you don't wana get stuck with no h.s. diploma homie trust, your life will f'n suck. take that as inspiration

and sorry if i sound like an %**, just speaking the truth. i know way too many h.s. dropouts and their lives REALLY suck.

ummm why won't they?

I know people that got held back for 1 credit
cause they feel sorry for you or something idk. i know people who were dumb !%% hell but they ended up passing. i am positve they didn't haveall their credits.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If you can't graduate HS with at least a 3.0 you are STUPID, seriously.
not necessarily, dude..
indifferent.gif
but yea 2 credits aint even much, OP ?

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

night school, saturday school, summer school, after school classes, before school classes u got alot of options

i also forgot to add independent study

you need to do everything in your power not to drop out

talk to your counselor to plan it out

don't give up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom