High School Dropout?

high school is easy. the hell's the matter with you?

besides the unemployment rate must be huge.
i think the last figures i read were 6% unemployed had a 4 year college degree, 20% had a HS diploma or equivalent.
so, i'm assuming that NO high school degree is going to be even worse.

some people make it seem like graduating high school is the hardest thing on earth!! try graduating college with NO funds! then grad school!

Originally Posted by iBlink

In this day and age where even college grads have a hard time making a decent living, you're thinking about dropping out of HIGH SCHOOL?

Word. Bachelors aint even cutting it anymore/

Son its Graduate degree or better these days.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

why don't you just take summer shool?
eek.gif

2 credits?!? c'mon man!!! swallow sum pride and do summer skool this summer, and then when the regular skool season starts back up, take night skool forthe first semester, or first half...i forgot how night skool works, but yeah.....def dont drop out!

i myself did! .... but you best believe i took another route at gettin my diploma. i went through job corps and got my papers! and a trade!
and im doin just fine for myself as a young adult now.....

but if you drop out....you better be damn talented at somethin! or its not gonna be so easy, especially in todays world!, plus u'll be kickin your buttover and over with regrets!

^^thanks yeah night school we have for 2 semsters first half then one last half thanks i dont know
ima swalloq pride and work hard no more fooling around

Stick with it, fam. You have to understand that a bachelor's degree is the new high school diploma so how are you not even going to graduate from highschool? You will seriously limit your earnings potential.

indifferent.gif
@ you considering dropping out because you're only twocredits short of graduating. That would be a terrible life decision for your part.

Just make up for them at summer school in a month and you're done. Then you can do well whenever the next school year starts.

i signed up for summer school this summer last year i took 2 classes in summer school
my counselor signed me up for 1 hope he will let me take 2 classes so i can get em done

If your considering dropping out, your not going to be successful in the future anyways, with your mindset, so it doesnt matter what you do, your goingnowhere.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

eek.gif
he made a typo... big deal
No, you're just trying to be funny and failing badly.

Since when did some NT'ers become such #*%**%@?

It was just a joke, if ya'll wanna be salty about it then be salty it's not my problem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shycagoill

i signed up for summer school this summer last year i took 2 classes in summer school
my counselor signed me up for 1 hope he will let me take 2 classes so i can get em done
Tell me what are you currently missing and what did you sign up for....and when are you going to start?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

eek.gif
he made a typo... big deal
No, you're just trying to be funny and failing badly.

Since when did some NT'ers become such #*%**%@?

It was just a joke, if ya'll wanna be salty about it then be salty it's not my problem
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, don't get mad doggy cause you got called outon trying to get a few chuckles.

anyway, can you go to a junior college and make up credits like that. I don't know what state your in but they allow that here in cali. Plus it's freefor high school students.

man, go to learning center and you can be done in like 5 months with all of your credits. or just go to adult school to make up those credits. stop being alazy a$%

O almost dropped out of high school, I was tired of it and hating going. plus i couldnt understand chemistry and my teacher was a douche and was about to failme

in this economy? you have dudes having a hard time getting a job with just a bachelors degree
laugh.gif

hang in there, graduate from high school

Back
Top Bottom