High School Sweethearts VOL. My gf isn't a pronstars

laugh.gif
 I'm 28 and I be feeling old as hell smh...dope yall been married that long and it's still going smooth 
smokin.gif

:wow: Didn't even know you were playing for the other team homie! Props though!

Neva dat, B
I know what is like to give good pipe and da percussions that come with it. To this day I got ex's current boyfriends hitting me up like "why my girl keep texting you" and I feel bad because I don't want any parts of the female and I never respond to the texts that the mens be referring to, but sometimes you just gotta tell em "I got good pipe, fam. What you want me to do"

My grandad and grandmother been together since she was 12 and he was 13. Was each other first n ahit but he smashed other ******* little do she know and she says "she never smashed no one else". He passed last year but shule turns 70 in may.

FlyNy , 

its been like 5 years. im in like my 3rd year in college 
third year? wow.. 
home stretch for you fam. Good luck. 
what do you do go to school and go home?
aint no way a HS relationship would have survived my experience. but if you guys are mellow together thats beautiful. Good luck on the rest of your life. yall must keep it spicy in the bedroom.

Word, let her eat your booty :pimp:

Been married for 40 years, have 3 beautiful kids with my high school sweatheart.

We have a nice white fence home in the suburbs and 2 chocolate labs
I think I know you. You came to my shop one time asking for a painting?

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm going on 20 years with my HS gf. Married 11 years and have 2 kids with one on the way. it does work out for some people.

5 years this October with my lady. Didn't think it would last through college, I guess that's life. 

I wonder what kinda freaky things yall do to keep it interesting in da bedroom... :nerd:
I think he's the guy that let's his wife go on dates with other dudes.

Is that you famb?

Nope

I wonder what kinda freaky things yall do to keep it interesting in da bedroom... :nerd:

Post a story

If my jeans go from slimfit to skinny then ur right she a freek

no problems there, especially with this 50 shades movie now, she's become quite the minx :evil:

Going through the process.. Coming up on three years this month.. She is in her 1st year of college and I am a sophomore.. Comes down to trust.. Also if the person is who you really want..

:lol: :lol:

8 times outta 10, only someone with sub par pipe would say that. Trust me. I know what good pipe can do

Good pipe ain't enough to get a chick to stick around.

When she starts ramping up the freqeuncy you start thinking "oh, she comin around". She's just getting her last shots in/building her tolerance.

My HS sweetheart is a vastly different person now, I barely want to speak to her.

Back
Top Bottom