Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

31??? That's insane!! I don't even wanna do the math on those ages, cause it'll just cause more confusion

She has a child at 15-16 and then her daughter turns around and do the same thing.

I'm 25 and half of the people I went to school with got kids and s*** now and I still feel years away from that.

D008BD2F-ECD0-4FA6-A982-8003099F7354.jpeg

Y’all please look at this foolishness :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wasn’t KS just talking about these type of women

"HUSBAND WYA" :rofl:

That delusion is crazy to me

Honestly when I used to mess with young thotties, some with kids, some were genuine, caring souls that would make a good wife, just naive and dumb as a box of rocks. Couldn't be me though.

When I was on OKC or Badoo, one of the og low grade sites, i linked up with a girl who lived with her sister who was close in age, around 27ish, and their 14 total whole *** kids and gay homeboy in a 3 bedroom.i dont know the amount of daddys or the combos but she was telling me about 1 who was in prison for murder. Red flag city. I bet their food stamp cards is lit though. Single mom, 8 or 9 kids, on punishment/probation from your cna job because you keep breaking your ankles. Income likely beneath the threshholds.

:rofl: @being the only one who didn't hit after 3 months.

This is what i hate about this society. Why is is misognistic because a dude doesn't wanna be with a woman with a high body count? That word is thrown around so much that it no longer has any significance. If dude doesn't want a woman from the streets, there should be nothing wrong with that.

This is what i hate about this society. Why is is misognistic because a dude doesn't wanna be with a woman with a high body count? That word is thrown around so much that it no longer has any significance. If dude doesn't want a woman from the streets, there should be nothing wrong with that.
In the social media era, everything you say can be considered misogynistic :smh:

:rofl: @being the only one who didn't hit after 3 months.

It is messed up that she opened up to him and was kinda punished for it
BUT
It's not like he doesn't practice what he preaches. He's had sex with an eighth of the people she has and sees it as an incompatibility that he can't get past. That's his right, he's not obligated to be with her for any reason. If a woman was dumping a man for the same reason no one would care.

Back
Top Bottom