Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Most grown people aren't having these convos anyways. I've only ever had one woman inquire and I'm pretty sure it's only because of something her brother said.
you'd be surprised. I asked every women I've been in a relationship with what their body count it. I'm very transparent, and couldn't be with a woman who isn't.

i like real estate pron. It's so unrealistic. Dude was looking at a beachfront condo in Miami and it was like 180k.
:lol: Good 1. Remember talking to a realtor and she sounded lovely on the phone. Thought we we’re gona meet then she said the key is in the lockbox.

Come to think about it, you can take a date to the potential house and sects all over

Delinquents. All of you.

Now I need the blue light forensic light touring houses.

ALL sorts of stains....everywhere! :lol:
1652352900810.gif

I figure it’s one of those hard truth conversations that people generally try not to have.

Would I have cared if a chick had 5 times the number of bodies I had, if this was 2017 then yeah I would since I only had 3. But now, I could care less. Everyone has a past, some freakier than others and I don’t feel as though people should put too much into the whole body count thing especially as they get older.
DAMN, I come across a chick with 15 under her belt. Naw I'm good. However I ain't asking that question now that I'm grown.
I can't speak for all (or most) men, but body count matters to me. I'm gonna feel some type of way if the women I've been dating for some time reveals that she's slept with over 30-50 men. I'd like to know straight up what kind of person i'm dealing with rather than finding out later. However frivolous it may seem, that's a deal breaker for me.
30 - 50. Way more than that hit those streets. She definitely forgot about some at that number.
A female is never gonna tell you her real body count :lol:

Every girl I ever asked how many they had sex with... the answer is always 4 or 5.

ALWAYS.
True, which is why if she at 30 or more. Heaven help that P.

LMAO dude realized he was the only one she was making wait.

Personally I've never asked a woman her number. 21 with 15 is kinda nuts though.

Given the 2 serious/committed relationship and no hookup info and not even discussing sex til after 3 months I'm sure not smashing was his idea or just lack of initiative otherwise he would have took the opportunity to make the move.

He put her/women on this pedestal and naïve fantasy got crushed so he took his ball and ran home.

I feel so disrespected by Hinge just now, I’m fitna delete this app. They tried to match me w/ a ***** w/ a goatee wearing platform pumps & a black leather dress.

I was gonna let the majority ugmos slide cuz I’ve seen & dealt with some decent jawns there but this is unacceptable. There needs to be some better screening process integrated with sign up.

Y'all trippin I'm def checkin the hoefax body count is indicative of poor decision making and naivete.
Y'all tryna turn **** into housewives
Me personally, I'm with the don't ask don't tell. Usually you can pick up on if a girl had a promiscuous past without her telling you by her actions and behavior. Kinda like how you can tell if a girl had a father in her life or not.

Anyway, it's a cold world. I know girls from undergrad that were getting ran through that are now married. Their husbands have no idea and dudes post on social media talmbout "you're the love of my life. I don't know where I would be without you" :smh:

Me personally, I'm with the don't ask don't tell. Usually you can pick up on if a girl had a promiscuous past without her telling you by her actions and behavior. Kinda like how you can tell if a girl had a father in her life or not.

Anyway, it's a cold world. I know girls from undergrad that were getting ran through that are now married. Their husbands have no idea and dudes post on social media talmbout "you're the love of my life. I don't know where I would be without you" :smh:
People change everyday b so I’m not understanding that second paragraph. Like I get that women get ran thru (I did some of the running thru myself) but maybe they were in their thot phase during school and calmed all that down afterwards. Times are changing and unless there are videos or pics of a woman getting ran thru, why does it matter who the next person wifed up if they’re happy with that person.

Theres nothing that you gain by finding out if someone of the opposite sex has a high/low body-count.
  • If it’s low then
    • They might be inexperienced
    • They might be lying
    • They might be at the ideal (for some)
    • They might not like sex
  • If its high then
    • They are over-experienced (for some)
    • They might be the ideal (for some)
    • They get viewed as promiscuous (to some)
    • They might like sex
Whats appropriate? Whats too much? Wheres the line drawn? Its subjective for every person's preference. 20 bodies might be too much for some or too little. Then you throw in age—are we talking 20 bodies when someone is 22 years old? Or when they’re 35 years old? Body count isn't the way.

I believe that a lot of us think body count is the leading indicator of a less desire-able/poor significant other; it isn’t. Theres a prolly a correlation, but not a causation.

If you couldn't tell the other person has piss-poor decision making skills or isn’t your ideal person from various convos, then ya’ll not paying attention.

Bird-behavior is easy to spot, you don’t need a body count to make you feel secure in your decision to be with someone.

Current mentality, loyalty, devotion and nothing that will make you insecure is what matters. Of course there's a limit to where mentality is off, but that's up to you to feel out.

I don't know about yall, but I need to know about any potential red flags that may arise in the duration of a relationship. I can't fault anyone for their past, but at the same time I'm not gonna pretend that it ain't happen. For me, i can't be with no chick that's been ran through. It's not a judgement against that person, just my preference.

There used to be a point in time on NT when cats would make monthly threads about this :lol:

Exactly. It's younger guys who are obsessed about a woman's body count or as they refer to it on reddit, her "n-count" whatever that means

That guy in the reddit post probably read on internet forums that women with high body counts are somehow bad or not worthy and made it up in his mind she wont be a good fit for him

I've never fixed my mouth to ask a woman her sexual past

Asking for sti testing is different from asking how many people someone slept with. I can sleep with one person and catch an STI
You're right. I just always assumed this was a normal thing to discuss in the courting process. I got turned down once because I was a virgin. It hurt when it happened, but I didn't think she was out of bounds for doing so. Maybe I'm just old school in that regard, but i figure if you're exploring compatibility with potential mate history plays a factor.

Why is this a taboo subject to bring up? STD's are a real thing gentlemen
It’s not a taboo subject but it’s been seen as somewhat an immature question to ask. I agree with the STD and kids aspect but you still won’t know the actual truth (people lie all the time about simple things). You can tell if a chick has some miles on her from her sex game.
You're right. I just always assumed this was a normal thing to discuss in the courting process. I got turned down once because I was a virgin. It hurt when it happened, but I didn't think she was out of bounds for doing so. Maybe I'm just old school in that regard, but i figure if you're exploring compatibility with potential mate history plays a factor.
Just curious how old you are and also when did you get turned down for being a virgin? Most chicks these days would eat a virgin alive since they know he hasn’t been running thru women and is clean (heard this from a few women).

At the end of the day, it’s all about preference and if y’all want a woman that has a low body count then that’s perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom