Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm vacationing in NY. In the 8 hours I've been in NY I got 356 matches on Bumble.

I don't even know how to compute that.

Disclaimer, I'm not getting bodies like I could be.

But man, I talked to this dude who said "NY is the best city for dating if you're a guy. " I think he was right.

Pics for the beasts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-023227.png
    Screenshot_20220515-023227.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 798
I'm vacationing in NY. In the 8 hours I've been in NY I got 356 matches on Bumble.

But man, I talked to this dude who said "NY is the best city for dating if you're a guy. " I think he was right.

Pics for the beasts
As slighted slighted used to say, you must be handsome pa

I matched with Stephanie just for you, executive76 executive76

And willypete willypete I think they message me because my profile makes it easy to message me. The tone is playful and light but at the same time there are enough specifics that they don't have to think of an opener. In the attached picture, if you see the second message she sent me-- that's why I think this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-202221.png
    Screenshot_20220515-202221.png
    245 KB · Views: 580
And fluid hips fluid hips I think the argument is that your testosterone will be lower for the game. And I think that's BS because can't you make the opposite argument just as easily? I.e. "****ing raises your testosterone so you'll be more confident and loose for the big game"

I matched with Stephanie just for you, executive76 executive76

And willypete willypete I think they message me because my profile makes it easy to message me. The tone is playful and light but at the same time there are enough specifics that they don't have to think of an opener. In the attached picture, if you see the second message she sent me-- that's why I think this
Using what works for you, I like it.

For all the guys with kids in here, has it made dating easier or worse as opposed to when you didn’t have a child? Just curious since I let women with kids know that I don’t see anything long term with them which either ends there or a couple smashes and that’s it.

Wait am I the only one who thinks she was the best looking out those 4 :nerd:

Do you tell women without children when you don't see anything long term with them? willypete willypete

There's no way dating is easier with a child vs without for men or women.

A man with a child with be taken more seriously than a woman with a child though.

Wait am I the only one who thinks she was the best looking out those 4 :nerd:

Do you tell women without children when you don't see anything long term with them? willypete willypete

There's no way dating is easier with a child vs without for men or women.

A man with a child with be taken more seriously than a woman with a child though.
Sometimes. I won’t lie and say I haven’t led some women on but for the most part I try to let women know when I don’t see anything long term with them. Some are just delusional and think if they hang around enough that I’ll change my mind but nah.

And yeah need context on that very last sentence.

It's easier compared to women mainly because most of the time women have custody... but it general it doesn't get easier vs being childless. Your stock isn't going to rise by having kids.

Only people I see actively seeking single parents are other single parents.

Now that I think about it I've only heard women say things like "my first kid gotta be your first kid"

Some women think it's a red flag if you reach a certain age without kids or divorce
Those women are stupid and thankfully rare. I feel like it's usually the ones who have a kid of their own
Just because you made a series of bad decisions does not mean I gotta make them too :lol:

Some women think it's a red flag if you reach a certain age without kids or divorce
Those women are stupid and thankfully rare. I feel like it's usually the ones who have a kid of their own
Just because you made a series of bad decisions does not mean I gotta make them too :lol:

In the case of consensual relationships there is no such thing as an accidental child from a woman.

very true. Especially if she have different bby daddy’s compared to dude with baby mommas
Using what works for you, I like it.

For all the guys with kids in here, has it made dating easier or worse as opposed to when you didn’t have a child? Just curious since I let women with kids know that I don’t see anything long term with them which either ends there or a couple smashes and that’s it.
I’ve got a 20 yr old daughter and get likes from 25 year olds. I’ll get some that don’t reply when I tell ‘em but I don’t care. F I look like lying to them.

Pics for the beasts
Heading to NY this summer.. about to flourish.. NY has many flavors similar to Cali

Not quality ones, it's quite they opposite there. They'll cling to you and start planning.

I think they message me because my profile makes it easy to message me. The tone is playful and light but at the same time there are enough specifics that they don't have to think of an opener.

More info on this? Bout to set up an account for the first time ever...

I how many roles has Nicole played the wife in movies/tv shows over the past 5 years. I feel they have an understanding at this point

Back
Top Bottom