Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Anybody smash a famous ting? Famous as in actual celebrity all the way to IG famous.

I have a ig famous one on the roster who comes around every couple months. Yambs are fiyah and the mass is ridiculous! I’ve given her the raw x rhino combo before, hit her gone off an edible and just regular pipe, still makes me give my best every time. No clubs were shot up because I’m not trying to have kids yet (why not wear a condom right) and I doubt she tryna have another.

We not sharing names just stories.

She got rhino piper or regular? I got lost got a second.
I gave her both along with high pipe

Do politicians count? Because I've been with one. Not American though but she's famous somewhere.

Invited me back to her country for some fun but I was not interested in being a politician's secret boytoy. Especially a white one. I've seen House of Cards.
Yeah, they have status as well

Matched with a THICK yamb on Tinder yesterday, though. We exchanged a couple messages back and forth and I think I fumbled the bag because I gave a segue question into asking for the date. It was like 11:15 so she might have been getting ready for bed or out. After like 5 minutes I just asked her out tonight. No response yet but I’m hopeful.

However, for some reason I feel pressed. I’ve been so busy working this multi-billion dollar deal that we finally closed but I haven’t gone out in a forever. Maybe it’s because it’s the first woman I’ve asked out in a minute but I feel like I’m going to be sweating this response all day |l :smh: :lol:

If I can close this, though….
1652524015727.gif
My guy you was to anxious, give it a couple days before saying you fumbled. Probably should of cut it off one or two messages before this and had a drink to celebrate the deal. Congrats on at least sealing the other deal. :rofl:

J/K You probably still in there.
The other crazy thing about this is that you wouldn’t suspect she’s a thot or had anything like this. She went to Harvard for her Masters and is now getting her PhD at Penn. I just got tested a few weeks ago and I’m alllllll good fellas 8)

This just seems like too much of a risk. What am I going to say if this goes sideways? “Yeah I have genital herpes. Oh, how did I get it? I knowingly ****ed with a girl who had it.” I would just much rather jerk off at home than engage in that. Younger me MIGHT have taken that chance but I have too much to lose now.

Having said that, if she gets back to me, I will be rawdogging thick yamb at the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons tonight doe. Those yambs gotta be JUICY :evil:
Yeah son, don't do it. Avoid that risk entirely. She might not be a thot, but all it takes is one dude that is to run through there.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS83UWhvQTl3Y3N0Z0FBQUFNL2NvbmZ1c2VkLW5vLmdpZg__.gif

Wait I'm confused you know she has genital herpes and you are still going to go in RAW? No judgement I have gone in RAW before, never knowing they had herpes.

Anybody smash a famous ting? Famous as in actual celebrity all the way to IG famous.

I have a ig famous one on the roster who comes around every couple months. Yambs are fiyah and the mass is ridiculous! I’ve given her the raw x rhino combo before, hit her gone off an edible and just regular pipe, still makes me give my best every time. No clubs were shot up because I’m not trying to have kids yet (why not wear a condom right) and I doubt she tryna have another.

We not sharing names just stories.

IVE SMASHED A IG FAMOUS BBW BEFORE SHE WAS IG FAMOUS. NOT SURE IF THAT COUNTS😂😂.

BUT MAN DUDES SLEEPIN ON THESE BBW’S. THEM GALS FREAKY FREAKY. AND THEY’LL COOK FOR YOU AND BUY YOU THINGS🤣

This past weekend was busy, finally linked up with the one my coworker passed over to me. Went out Friday night got something to eat, took her back to the spot and took care of business. Afterwards was having that post-nut clarity like WTH is she wearing that old *** looking dress, she only 4/5 years older than me. Looked like something a mid to late 50 year old would wear. Saturday night linked up with another chick I met off FB, hit up dinner. Took her back to the spot and took care of business. Sunday morning she calling me and texting me like crazy that she can't find her wallet. I look around my place and didn't see it, only other place she could have left it was at the restaurant. During our call she kind of got smart like it was my fault she left it. Took a mental note and will probably never link up with her again.

Last night another chick took me out for dinner and a movie. Saw Doctor Strange for the third time, went to sleep on some parts. Called me on the phone until I got home.

IVE SMASHED A IG FAMOUS BBW BEFORE SHE WAS IG FAMOUS. NOT SURE IF THAT COUNTS😂😂.

BUT MAN DUDES SLEEPIN ON THESE BBW’S. THEM GALS FREAKY FREAKY. AND THEY’LL COOK FOR YOU AND BUY YOU THINGS🤣
Mine was a bbw as well and them yambs stupid moist.

It’s funny you mention bbws and cooking, last one I smashed was back in April. Shawty randomly hit me with a “let me know when you want a sandwich, I make some bomb *** sandwiches”. Only thing on my mind was water and a nap cause that was a workout smashing her on and off for 2 hours.

If it's not happening to you so much that you no longer care then you're doing something wrong

That’s a social perceptive myth.

But like it was mention - folks eating the booty, licking raw toes and probably cum swapping their own cum - so golden shower/squirting is included. I ain’t judging :lol:

Had it done a couple of times - but the aftermath of it, isn’t worth it for me.
That cleanup is the absolute worst. Whole dam bed be drenched :smh:

That’s a social perceptive myth.

But like it was mention - folks eating the booty, licking raw toes and probably cum swapping their own cum - so golden shower/squirting is included. I ain’t judging :lol:
Shots fired

Back
Top Bottom