Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

1653160082265.jpeg

Even though this is from 2019, apparently there are still women who think like this and that’s absolutely ridiculous.

So whats the deal with Tinder? You can only see who "likes" you if you pay? And you only get X amount of swipes per day?

That humble brag fail:rofl::rofl:

So whats the deal with Tinder? You can only see who "likes" you if you pay? And you only get X amount of swipes per day?

That's how Bumble, Hinge and virtually every dating app works now. 4 or so years ago swipes were unlimited or you'd get a decent amount.

Generally women don't take any of the apps/sites seriously. If you're gonna use the free version might as well try them all.

Least you can find/see your matches on bumble & hinge.

I got likes from 2020 on Tinder who I still haven't found in the stack :lol:
I had some that when finally matched were older than that. Some aren’t even living in the same state anymore, lol.
“Couldn't find love in California so now I’m trying here” :lol:

Every few months someone comes in here with the same half truth banned from a dating app story :lol:

Who was it that tried to gather some NTers to infiltrate a FB group where they got put on the summer jam screen?
I’m just asking if it’s a possibility to get unbanned.. I’ve been saying the same isssh for mad long.. I try every few months with a diff email addy.. and nope.. no dice.. still banned.. I’ll try again in a few months

I’m just asking if it’s a possibility to get unbanned.. I’ve been saying the same isssh for mad long.. I try every few months with a diff email addy.. and nope.. no dice.. still banned.. I’ll try again in a few months
You need a new device, email and phone number(google voice throwaway) and new set of pictures and don't use the same name

What ever device you were using, for example a PC, has a unique identifier(MAC address) that has been logged and blocked

Back
Top Bottom