Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:lol: She responded though from the sea of hey/hi/hellos I'm sure she has.

Did something like that (not that vulgar though) and one of them turned out to be an exec at my company. Just pretended like it never happened.
Need to hear more on this story. You said that to an exec on like Bumble or Hinge?

Need to hear more on this story. You said that to an exec on like Bumble or Hinge?
Back in the day, I think it was okcupid. I was just ****ing around since I didn't take online dating serious. 6ft tall redhead, think I said I'd climb that tree or some ****. Didn't occur to me it was her till later because I wasn't really paying attention. When it hit I kept rolling like I didn't know.

Funny enough I realized she created some empty meeting for just the 2 of us that could have easily been in email. She had those "I'm tired of dating and I need D eyes". Think she was actually giving me a shot but again didn't catch on in time. Would def still have climbed.

IMG_2909.PNG

What is this BS? I have a demanding job, I work all week, I don't watch much TV during it, so some weekends I'm just gonna want to chill, and watch my sports or play some FIFA. Why women always targeting dudes for this? Sounds like her ex got tired of paying for her weekends.
Her personality is probably boring and needs someone to entertain her. Most chicks like her have trash personalities

I mean, it worked, lol, got her attention. I would't do it, but sometimes shock value works, once you got her attention your foot is pretty much in the door.

EDIT: I remember the old thread, I think it was "can I hit it loser" or something like that where basically dudes went ether on chicks initially to get there attention and it really worked.

I mean, it worked, lol, got her attention. I would't do it, but sometimes shock value works, once you got her attention your foot is pretty much in the door.

EDIT: I remember the old thread, I think it was "can I hit it loser" or something like that where basically dudes went ether on chicks initially to get there attention and it really worked.
It's in this thread buried somewhere but those were good times :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what I gather so far, it seems like Tinder is a bunch of fake profiles with IG attached, Hinge is a bunch of older, bigger women, and Bumble is more what I'm looking for - at least in Denver.

Are any of these paid features worth it, the "super like" or whatever each app calls it? There is also nudges, call backs if you swipe the wrong way, 24h extensions, etc. Or just keep rolling with the free swipes?

I matched with one of the “reservations at 7” chicks on Hinge just to see whats up. On the day of our date she told me she wasn’t going to drive to meet me at the spot and I cant pick her up. I have to send an uber to get her because its the “gentleman” thing to do. I unmatched 😂. These women wildin.

Back
Top Bottom