Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

He sent a picture of his chest too? Must’ve been this goofball :lol: ....
1654797361357.jpeg

Can’t forget about the obligatory Jordan 1’s shot so she knows he’s “hip”:rofl:
1654797262245.jpeg

theregothatman theregothatman I’m sure she sat there wondering where she went wrong, lol. Crazy to see how she don’t recognize.

Last edited:
IMG_2909.PNG

What is this BS? I have a demanding job, I work all week, I don't watch much TV during it, so some weekends I'm just gonna want to chill, and watch my sports or play some FIFA. Why women always targeting dudes for this? Sounds like her ex got tired of paying for her weekends.

Sounds like you're in your feelings about a woman who probably doesn't now you exist. I'm sure one of those BBWs would stay in and chill.

When lifestyles don't match it shouldn't be an issue to not date. Some people would rather ignore it then complain later.

IMG_2909.PNG

What is this BS? I have a demanding job, I work all week, I don't watch much TV during it, so some weekends I'm just gonna want to chill, and watch my sports or play some FIFA. Why women always targeting dudes for this? Sounds like her ex got tired of paying for her weekends.

The edge gotta be the most instagramed tourist trap in NYC now :lol:

Anyway, shorty just looking for a man to run his wallet so she can post pics on IG of this faux jetset lifestyle. Just ignore and keep it pushing

If shorty is really genuine about that lifestyle, she would have no problem with paying her way

IMG_2909.PNG

Explore, learn and travel...

You need to get Ruby playing Horizon Forbidden West famb.

Back
Top Bottom