Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yeah I have no interest in having anything in or around my ***. Had an older woman once try to stick a finger in while she was topping me off and I jumped up and told her not to do that. She said something along the lines of "sorry you don't want me to make this better for you" in a ****ty tone. *****, I'm pretty sure I know what I like better than you do.
It was an older woman for me too. Them *****es are sneaky with the fingers :lol:

I couldn't argue with the results though. Years of experience has apparently taught them all the same thing

She was out of pocket for not respecting your boundaries though, that's not cool

LOOKS LIKE APPLE STEPPED IN TO SAVE ALL THE SIMPS SIMPIN OUT HERE 💀💀😂😂

84FBF199-5CB7-451B-8824-18FA23CCC4EF.jpeg

I just came across this

IMG_A58D80023BC6-1.jpeg

>D
Hit her with the "appreciate it, glad you made reservations for us."

Yeah I have no interest in having anything in or around my ***. Had an older woman once try to stick a finger in while she was topping me off and I jumped up and told her not to do that. She said something along the lines of "sorry you don't want me to make this better for you" in a ****ty tone. *****, I'm pretty sure I know what I like better than you do.
Yeah don't make it better then.
From Tinder premium to tongue punching.
Thread a little wild recently I see.
abuelo-simpson.gif

Man took everything I had to not go Kevin Samuels on this chick.

Match this chick on Bumble and she hit me with the message. Took a few days to reply back to her but she was receptive and suggested a phone convo for which I obliged.
During our conversation she proceeds to ask a bunch of the typical questions. We get to the have you been married part, which I tell her I was and now I’m divorced. She proceeds to say “well I didn’t see that in your profile. If I did I wouldn’t have matched with you.” I tell her I understand and everyone has preferences and I’m not in the business of changing anyone’s opinion.

She proceeds to start quoting Bible scripture saying if you get divorced and remarry, you’re committing adultery in God’s eyes….I tell I understand and you have make decisions that work best for your beliefs and lifestyle. I don’t regret my marriage, we just grew apart, but it taught me some valuable lessons about relationships so I’m grateful.

She keeps going on and on about how she wish she would have known I use to be married. And how she prefers to not date someone who is divorced. She then proceeds to tell me she has a 4 year old child. I ask her what happened to the father? She tells me how they were just not a good fit, oil and water…blah blah blah. I don’t say a word and let it slide because at this point I’m curious to understand more about her logic. She tells me she hasn’t been in a relationship in over 5 years which was another red flag. I’m a good conversationalist so we talk a bit more on various things.

So by the end of this conversation how about this chick has the nerve to say “I would love to go out with you sometime” and “ I really enjoyed talking to you and hope we can continue talking” :lol:
I told her that might be possible then deleted her number. These chicks seriously go have kids out of wedlock but have the nerve to judge me because I chose to get married before having children which I still don’t have and won’t if I’m not married.:smh:

Why'd you stay on the phone with her...
To kill her ego when she never hears from me again. These chicks expect you to react emotionally when they do ish like that. By the end of that conversation she was definitely intrigued at the possibilities. She thought I was going to validate her reasoning that all divorced men are damaged goods, but to the contrary I showed her we can be very pleasant to talk to. She’ll hit me up later and I’ll tell her that I think she’s cool but we aren’t a good fit and wish her luck in her dating search….humble these type of women with kindness and rejection at the same time.

Last edited:
Man took everything I had to not go Kevin Samuels on this chick.

Match this chick on Bumble and she hit me with the message. Took a few days to reply back to her but she was receptive and suggested a phone convo for which I obliged.
During our conversation she proceeds to ask a bunch of the typical questions. We get to the have you been married part, which I tell her I was and now I’m divorced. She proceeds to say “well I didn’t see that in your profile. If I did I wouldn’t have matched with you.” I tell her I understand and everyone has preferences and I’m not in the business of changing anyone’s opinion.

She proceeds to start quoting Bible scripture saying if you get divorced and remarry, you’re committing adultery in God’s eyes….I tell I understand and you have make decisions that work best for your beliefs and lifestyle. I don’t regret my marriage, we just grew apart, but it taught me some valuable lessons about relationships so I’m grateful.

She keeps going on and on about how she wish she would have known I use to be married. And how she prefers to not date someone who is divorced. She then proceeds to tell me she has a 4 year old child. I ask her what happened to the father? She tells me how they were just not a good fit, oil and water…blah blah blah. I don’t say a word and let it slide because at this point I’m curious to understand more about her logic. She tells me she hasn’t been in a relationship in over 5 years which was another red flag. I’m a good conversationalist so we talk a bit more on various things.

So by the end of this conversation how about this chick has the nerve to say “I would love to go out with you sometime” and “ I really enjoyed talking to you and hope we can continue talking” :lol:
I told her that might be possible then deleted her number. These chicks seriously go have kids out of wedlock but have the nerve to judge me because I chose to get married before having children which I still don’t have and won’t if I’m not married.:smh:
you planted the seed. They love them some transparency. On to the next.

To kill her ego when she never hears from me again. These chicks expect you to react emotionally when they do ish like that. By the end of that conversation she was definitely intrigued at the possibilities. She thought I was going to validate her reasoning that all divorced men are damaged, but to the contrary I showed her we can be very pleasant to talk to. She’ll hit me up later and I’ll tell her that I think she’s cool but we aren’t a good fit and wish her luck in her dating search….humble these type of women with kindness and rejection at the same time.
waka-flocka-ok.gif

To kill her ego when she never hears from me again. These chicks expect you to react emotionally when they do ish like that. By the end of that conversation she was definitely intrigued at the possibilities. She thought I was going to validate her reasoning that all divorced men are damaged goods, but to the contrary I showed her we can be very pleasant to talk to. She’ll hit me up later and I’ll tell her that I think she’s cool but we aren’t a good fit and wish her luck in her dating search….humble these type of women with kindness and rejection at the same time.
You already know once you do this then she’ll run to social media with the typical “****** ain’t ****” line because you “led her on”.

Enjoyed the read :nthat:

I barely have the energy to entertain conversations with women I want to have relations with idk how y'all get the energy to talk to ones you don't want

You're making the assumption that they have those options.

People take whatever ego boost they can get.

Back
Top Bottom