Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Boys really in here playing with their nose
huh-meme.gif

Ive heard of working girls in Vegas flirting with you and pretending like they like you then offer to go back to the telly with you and then at some point be like, “yea its five hundred dollars” or something before getting off the elevator or stepping outside but certainly not after the deed, so while its still a finesse you have a chance to be like hell nah i thought you liked me storm2006 storm2006

Ive heard of working girls in Vegas flirting with you and pretending like they like you then offer to go back to the telly with you and then at some point be like, “yea its five hundred dollars” or something before getting off the elevator or stepping outside but certainly not after the deed, so while its still a finesse you have a chance to be like hell nah i thought you liked me storm2006 storm2006
vegas thread got a plug guy. if you know u know

drug talk is lulz with these online gals.
had a pic with a huf ganja hoodie and gregory issacs playing on tinder so they knew what time i was on. always matched with straight hair dreadlock wimminz though. then Added a pic with vneck sweater & tie interview style and got more cleaner women.

The stripper story isn't a good story

Plus, it's been built up too much now

I'd love to give it to datznasty so he could make it funny but you all would flame me more which makes it an overall "meh"

Yes, Frenchmen st > bourbon st

Idk what to say to people who take a moral stance on drugs

Back
Top Bottom