Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

WITH THAT STORY, IT SOUNDS LIKE HIM AND @rbk93 ARE BEST FRIENDS. GETTING FINESSED 1 BROAD AT A TIME😂😂😂 💀💀💀💀💀
Does that dude even come in here anymore. Dude had some of the wildest stories. Made no sense the type of "hijinks" he would get into. I remember the one story he bought the chick food took it to her apartment and her "brother" opened the door.
Let's not try to normalize the use of cococaine like it's just eating two spoons of ice cream before bed. :lol:
True, I have my vices but they are in the range of buying shoes, buying cars. Using the nose candy is a little more reckless.

Does that dude even come in here anymore. Dude had some of the wildest stories. Made no sense the type of "hijinks" he would get into. I remember the one story he bought the chick food took it to her apartment and her "brother" opened the door.

True, I have my vices but they are in the range of buying shoes, buying cars. Using the nose candy is a little more reckless.
My vices include drinking and tree, also a little sex. Boy casually buying nose candy on vacation in a spot he never been before from a random sounds like needing a fix.

My vices include drinking and tree, also a little sex. Boy casually buying nose candy on vacation in a spot he never been before from a random sounds like needing a fix.
What you drinking? We got a Bourbon or liquor thread on NT. Off topic but been going crazy this year with the bourbon pickups. Think I have about 40/50 new bottles this year, just chillin. Chick I was messing with put me on to it last year.

If it doesn't grow out of the ground and isn't handed to me directly in plant form, I'm good on taking from strangers. I already risk my health enough with randos I don't need to add to my chances. Especially with that savage fenty killing everyone.

The stripper story isn't a good story

Plus, it's been built up too much now

I'd love to give it to datznasty so he could make it funny but you all would flame me more which makes it an overall "meh"

Yes, Frenchmen st > bourbon st

Idk what to say to people who take a moral stance on drugs
Do it.

I’m just catching up on this thread. Hilarious . That coke story and getting finessed for $800 wild crazy.
Reminds me when I was in Dallas and got wild drunk. Smashed 3 strippers and got some knock me down from another 1. Ended up losing my phone. But outcome was kinda worth it.

:smh: Don’t judge me, but definitely raw dogged one of them.

**** y’all know I’m a savage.
No judgment. I'm sure I got plenty of stories no drug use to get judged off.

Just smilin dudes really on that Wee Bey life style. Out of town why not.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vOExidTJnMFg4S3NBQUFBTS93ZWViZXktdGhld2lyZS5naWY_.gif

What you drinking? We got a Bourbon or liquor thread on NT. Off topic but been going crazy this year with the bourbon pickups. Think I have about 40/50 new bottles this year, just chillin. Chick I was messing with put me on to it last year.
I honestly stay with Jack Danials mostly but I love a good old fashioned (longhorn and Ruth Chris have some of the better ones

Unsure if this is the right place or not, But kind of feel washed cuffing season is upon us and all I want to do is just chill stress free. Focus on school and see where things land., started my MBA and it isn't hard "yet". However I am sure it will be, I don't want to trying the deal with the time commitment coming with cuffing season and the small talk. Might sit back and see what women are available after the draft finishes. Hit up a couple spots in DC Friday maybe Saturday. Grocery stores after work never disappoint.

I will certainly be around hearing the stories though.

I’m just catching up on this thread. Hilarious . That coke story and getting finessed for $800 wild crazy.
Reminds me when I was in Dallas and got wild drunk. Smashed 3 strippers and got some knock me down from another 1. Ended up losing my phone. But outcome was kinda worth it.

:smh: Don’t judge me, but definitely raw dogged one of them.

No worries b, rule #1 of this thread is thou shall not judge

I try not to judge people on stripper losses, within reason of course
Their entire business model revolves around exploiting the weaknesses of men
Taking an L is part of dealing with them, they're pros :lol:

Unsure if this is the right place or not, But kind of feel washed cuffing season is upon us and all I want to do is just chill stress free. Focus on school and see where things land., started my MBA and it isn't hard "yet". However I am sure it will be, I don't want to trying the deal with the time commitment coming with cuffing season and the small talk. Might sit back and see what women are available after the draft finishes. Hit up a couple spots in DC Friday maybe Saturday. Grocery stores after work never disappoint.

B school ain’t hard b

DC crew unite! suberzat1 suberzat1

Mans said he's gonna skip the draft and hit the waiver wire :lol:

Back
Top Bottom