Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Unsure if this is the right place or not, But kind of feel washed cuffing season is upon us and all I want to do is just chill stress free. Focus on school and see where things land., started my MBA and it isn't hard "yet". However I am sure it will be, I don't want to trying the deal with the time commitment coming with cuffing season and the small talk. Might sit back and see what women are available after the draft finishes. Hit up a couple spots in DC Friday maybe Saturday. Grocery stores after work never disappoint.

I will certainly be around hearing the stories though.

Howard and UMD homecoming def time to be in the streets playa

gold-golden.gif

we gonna need more deets than that playbwoy
So basically I’ve been messing with this 28 yo chick for a min. Nothing too serious as far a relationship goes, but we definitely have kept a connection. I have been upfront with her from the gate that I’m going to keep sleeping with other women, but I also told her I don’t care if you do the same. She knows I dabble in the swinger/poly lifestyle and enjoy going to places like Lifestyle parties and Hedo….got a crazy story on my last trip there too! She had always been on me to take her to a party, but I didn’t take her serious. A lot of women act interested until you trying swap partners.
Anyways….she has been on me for about a year now introduce her to it. Well about two months ago I met this 25yo chick who was bisexual and from the gate talked about wanting to find someone to have threesomes with. Her and the ex use to do it, but he ran off with some basic chick he was creeping with. I decided to tell each woman about the other and both said set it up. So last night I finally decided to put this in motion.

I had the 28yo head to the crib while I was at work to get things ready. I walk in and shorty has candles lit, music playing and she smoking and drinking. Shortly after the 25yo pulls up with her 2yo baby m. She didn’t have a sitter so I said bring her and I’ll put her in the bed upstairs. She walks in and they immediately hug each other. I purposely let shorty answer the door so they meet off rip. She gets her baby settled and comes down to join us in drinking. After they talk for a bit the 25yo hops in the shower and cokes out in her t-shirt and panties. They are in front on the dresser rolling up and talking when I purposely walk up and kiss each of them. They immediately give that same energy back. I stop myself to hop in the shower while they talk, smoke, and drink.

Once out of the shower, I’m putting oil on my body while they’re in the bathroom. The 25yo walks into the room and immediately hops on the bed, pulls her panties off for me to go down on her which I oblige. Next thing I know the 28yo walks in with her panties and bra on and starts kissing her while I give her head. Next thing I know they’ve swapped positions and now I’m beating the 28yo from the back while she goes down on the 25yo. I stop for a min to finish moisturizing while the 69…lol
Next thing I know the 28yo breaks out vibrators, the rose, and a ball and gag. We proceed to take turns pleasing each other in every position imaginable. After they both tapped out the 25 yo went upstairs to sleep with her baby while we stayed downstairs playing a bit more. Woke up at 4am smashed the 28yo one more time and we all got dressed and dipped. They are both wanting to do it again very soon!

I was thinking the same thing too :lol:

I have a 2 yr old and I couldn’t imagine leaving her upstairs in a room alone if she ain’t sleep.
Mine is a terrorist. Even if I gave her some melatonin and waited til she was sleep, she’d manage to wake up and walk downstairs crying and demanding juice or chicken and/or just terrorize the room she was in. Of course we have no idea the amount of time this all occured in so I dont want to Mom shame her

Back
Top Bottom