Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had to pass on a couple latinas because of the forearm hair. Some also had the light mustache. Outchea looking like frida

frida-kahlo-self-portrait-painting.jpg

Some of ya might be young lol.

So I started my lil Hinge/Bumble accounts. Most of the women I’ve been attracting are around my age (40s). Normally, I’d be like what’s wrong with that? A lot of them are, imo, washed. I look young for my age. I’m 6’0+. I may possibly be the magical unicorn Saint Samuels would discuss on his earthly podcasts. So I feel like I want to shut down my profiles and strike it out in person versus mess around with this lure that’s attracting bad catches.

So I started my lil Hinge/Bumble accounts. Most of the women I’ve been attracting are around my age (40s). Normally, I’d be like what’s wrong with that? A lot of them are, imo, washed. I look young for my age. I’m 6’0+. I may possibly be the magical unicorn Saint Samuels would discuss on his earthly podcasts. So I feel like I want to shut down my profiles and strike it out in person versus mess around with this lure that’s attracting bad catches.

What's your age filter set to on Hinge?

spiderjericho spiderjericho where do you live? Thought you were in the late 20-mid 30 range 😂

Let’s get you poppin fam - set that thang from 24-36 and LETS RIDEEEEE
Nah, I’m in my 40s.

I been taking it slow. But most have been 42 and up. I’m not going to lie. Probably generational and misogynistic. But two (one had kids) said they don’t cook. Automatic disqualified (but they also live far away).

Another one…I had a three hour conversation. She asked me for a pic. I asked quod pro quo. Immediately, I was like nah not my type (look wise and huge religious dissertation).

Like I really feel it’s more of come up for them…giving them my time. Not on some conceited ish. It’s just sort of easy to see why they’re single.

Maybe I’ll do 26-40.

in my 40s too. good genes as well. Pulled a couple 25-30 off the rip. They know what’s up. Let em know u not a sugar daddy though. Talking about let’s go to disneyland and ****.
no ***… meet me at home depot and help me pick out the color of my grill

Y’all in the wrong thread, the washed thread is the other way.

Hell I be feeling washed myself (29) when I be dealing with the ones around 25. Like damn ma we been drinking all day while going to different places and you still wanna go to a lounge/club? And then get a whole meal after as well? Pack me in the Uber and send me home (word to suberzat1 suberzat1 )

Lol

It’s a joke for those who idolized him in life and now in after life (not to say everything he said was wrong).
Y’all in the wrong thread, the washed thread is the other way.

Hell I be feeling washed myself (29) when I be dealing with the ones around 25. Like damn ma we been drinking all day while going to different places and you still wanna go to a lounge/club? And then get a whole meal after as well? Pack me in the Uber and send me home (word to suberzat1 suberzat1 )
Lol. I knew ageism would enter this thread.

Is that how you going to treat your grandpa? What if he wants to get with a young thang and throw out his hip?

Back
Top Bottom