Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Before the Hinge price increase i definitely felt like paying for a month was worth it. Unlimited likes and being able to set filters was clutch.

I paid for Tinder Gold and its trash. Its dumb cheap overseas for some reason though and i paid like $33 for a year. Here is how much the subs are in Mexico.

B57E75A6-82D1-4415-A3FA-CE8138361DD7.png

Wild I am coming here but curious if anyone is taking ashawanga, reading up on the benefits. Seems like every vitamin or herb on the market targeted at men boost sex drive or sperm count. Going to be mad if I find out the hard way vasectomy don't work anymore. We take all the herbs and vitamins they recommend for men going to have us like Captain Caveman with women.

Started down this path, because I stopped by a woman's desk and she mentioned she is getting laser done on her face, neck, and chest. She started talking about vitamins and she is like yeah I have my husband take this "all men should take this" he takes this "all men should take this." So looking up palmetto and ashwagandha.

Before the Hinge price increase i definitely felt like paying for a month was worth it. Unlimited likes and being able to set filters was clutch.

I paid for Tinder Gold and its trash. Its dumb cheap overseas for some reason though and i paid like $33 for a year. Here is how much the subs are in Mexico.

B57E75A6-82D1-4415-A3FA-CE8138361DD7.png
Yeah companies scale their prices for digital things per regional economy, otherwise they'd never sell. Hence why you can get like $10 windows licenses.

Wild I am coming here but curious if anyone is taking ashawanga, reading up on the benefits. Seems like every vitamin or herb on the market targeted at men boost sex drive or sperm count. Going to be mad if I find out the hard way vasectomy don't work anymore. We take all the herbs and vitamins they recommend for men going to have us like Captain Caveman with women.

Started down this path, because I stopped by a woman's desk and she mentioned she is getting laser done on her face, neck, and chest. She started talking about vitamins and she is like yeah I have my husband take this "all men should take this" he takes this "all men should take this." So looking up palmetto and ashwagandha.
I use to mix ashwagandha and maca powder into my protein shakes and take fadogia agrestis and tongkat ali because of what I have read up on. At the time I felt like there was a little increase in drive. I stopped because all the different supplements was costing too much.

Honestly horny goat weed and just stretch your joint now and then. It's basically a muscle so stretching it really activates that thang. Plus kegels

So if you're smashing multiple women on the low you're unethically non monogamous? :nerd:

Not sure if serious but ethical non monogamy revolves around a primary romantic relationship between people that isn't exclusive. It's involves actual dating and relationships with other people who know about each other.

The non monogamy is supposed to be agreed upon by all parties involved so if anyone is out of the loop it's cheating/unethical.

This is the second time where I’ve ended it with someone I didn’t feel right getting into a relationship with, and like the next day I run into my ex I was close to proposing to :smh:

That’s some ****** luck but it feels like life is trying to point something out to you. What it is I’m not sure though.

This is the second time where I’ve ended it with someone I didn’t feel right getting into a relationship with, and like the next day I run into my ex I was close to proposing to :smh:

How long did you date them before you ended it? What happened with the ex? :nerd:

Would you consider going back? How long were you guys together, and how long have you been apart?

We were together for almost 4 years. From break up till now, i haven’t considered getting back together.

If it happens a third time…

We were together for almost 4 years. From break up till now, i haven’t considered getting back together.

If it happens a third time…
How long have you guys been apart? Not trying to put you on the #NTCOUCH, the items that caused the breakup do you think she has changed or grown from them?

Back
Top Bottom