Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's just a way to pretend that they aren't indirectly hyped that someone is willing to fly them out so they "complain", when in reality they just bragging. Some think the person flying them out is generally into them and doesn't realize they just want some cheeks.
Basically, the "look at all these creeps in my DM" is just "look how much attention I get!"

It's the strangers part that always gets me. Like an instagram DM was enough to hop on a plane a week later to somewhere you've never been and know no one? Have some pride.

I remember one chick filmed a guy and shamed him for kicking her out after she didn't want to **** and I'm thinking "What am I supposed to about it? By the time I see this your *** is out in the cold anyways. Am I meant to avenge you?"

Honestly - if it all it took was a DM or a few messages for a yamb I don’t know to go through everything required to fly out to see me, I would be genuinely concerned. The woman is the one is really thirsty in that situation.

I also can’t figure out based on context if this is a one night thing or a whole weekend. If it is one night then it is an even bigger waste than I am imagining.

Basically, the "look at all these creeps in my DM" is just "look how much attention I get!"

That happened to me once after an ex and I got back together after going on a break. Out of the blue she hit me with “I didn’t go on any dates by the way. I talked to this guy Byron but he was always flaking and never able to meet up. Who knows, maybe if he did then we wouldn’t be here right now….” I just hit her with the
1669934973515.gif

thinking about all the first dates and checking out their whip. Honda pilot was my fave. worst was chrysler 300

Women won't tell a guy they don't like them, but will gleefully show you the messages and tell YOU how much they don't like them. And they really don't see that as weird.
Cause they love the attention and can't risk losing it. If they tell the pursuer they are not into them, who's going to send them those messages or blow up their phone?

Women won't tell a guy they don't like them, but will gleefully show you the messages and tell YOU how much they don't like them. And they really don't see that as weird.
Cause they love the attention and can't risk losing it. If they tell the pursuer they are not into them, who's going to send them those messages or blow up their phone?

This has never happened to me and I put up with my fair share of shenanigans but this is probably where I would draw a line. I’ll be damned if I’m about to pay for your spicy margaritas and French 75s after you spent a portion of the night talking about this dude who is currently trying to **** you down and showing me the conversation exchange :lol:

This has never happened to me and I put up with my fair share of shenanigans but this is probably where I would draw a line. I’ll be damned if I’m about to pay for your spicy margaritas and French 75s after you spent a portion of the night talking about this dude who is currently trying to **** you down and showing me the conversation exchange :lol:
Listen man, I've had it happen directly after I met the guy :lol:
If young me knew the **** he'd see from women :lol::smh:

Wasn’t it a story not to long ago about a dude flying a chick out that he only talked to on the phone. I think I read that she was walking around his crib *** naked and he couldn’t touch or do nothing. So basically you paid to have a roommate.

I believe dude dropped shawty off at the airport and canceled the return flight back.

If you have the bread to fly out then why not just smash a 10 in your same town instead?

The women be sexting the guys giving them the impression that they're down for whatever until they actually get to his place

Me neither really. The weird part are the dudes that experience it then use it as a reason to knock American women for not treating them like a foreign prostitute, and see no issue with that.
“Yo you gotta go over there get a foreign joint! They listen and treat you like a king unlike the ones at home” …Yea duh cuz you paying and they on their best behavior to get them dollars dummy :lol: :smh:

Just wild to me how people fly out randoms. F around and end up like steve McNair :smh:

Real talk. I have never really liked yambs coming to my crib or hotel room for that exact reason or even if they are just casing the joint. Lots of folks are looking for an easy lick these days and yambs are the one easiest ways to catch you slipping |l

I’m going to DR next year on a group trip but I never seen the appeal or excitement bout going out to these places to engage in prostitution like how some dudes be hyping it :lol: :smh: …But that’s just me tho, can’t knock the potential fun to be had for others
Facts. Dudes act like STDs don't exist and they're in a third world country where people don't have access to healthcare :smh:

Reminds me of this i seen the other day :lol:

Naw I am good on Thailand, had two coworkers his wife was from Thailand so even if he wanted to do something her family was everywhere. Had another coworker swear by the place and the low cost for everything. Coworker whose wife was from there would tell stories on how good "those" surgeries are. Naw good right here in the good ole USA, not even about them games.
Real talk. I have never really liked yambs coming to my crib or hotel room for that exact reason or even if they are just casing the joint. Lots of folks are looking for an easy lick these days and yambs are the one easiest ways to catch you slipping |l
Yeah always in favor of road games instead of home games. Naw we can go to your spot, that way I don't have to get you out of my spot. I can leave your place when I am ready. No pop ups if you don't know where I live. Older chick is like we been talking for a while and I don't know where you live. When you got your Covid shot I was going to pop up and check on you. Nope.

Yeah always in favor of road games instead of home games. Naw we can go to your spot, that way I don't have to get you out of my spot. I can leave your place when I am ready. No pop ups if you don't know where I live. Older chick is like we been talking for a while and I don't know where you live. When you got your Covid shot I was going to pop up and check on you. Nope.

Flexibility on exiting the crib and not having to entertain are probably the biggest “realistic” factors (assuming I’m paranoid for thinking I’m going to get robbed :lol:) that play into me favoring road games.

Uber was game changing for me for home games, though. My first few years out of college my place was right outside of the city and weren’t popping like that. So I would have to walk the yamb to a few blocks to bustling street and hail a cab :smh: (I usually never drive because I assume I’m too hungover) Having someone who would just pull up was so much more convenient :lol:

Back
Top Bottom