Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I hate cats. But the last few women that have cats I’ve been with had some A1 box.
Yeah allergic to cats, I guess if chick I was with had one either get rid of it or allergies would adapt. Just don't want the headache of them personally, same with dogs.

Whoever said hinge was “the one”, I just want to talk.

Been seeing whales and 2s all morning with a slight 6 or 7 sprinkled in as “just joined”. I know I have to go from bottom of the barrel to get to the decent women but this is terrible. I changed my filter age and was ready to delete my account afterwards

Been seeing whales and 2s all morning with a slight 6 or 7 sprinkled in as “just joined”. I know I have to go from bottom of the barrel to get to the decent women but this is terrible. I changed my filter age and was ready to delete my account afterwards
WASHED KING WASHED KING the official spokesperson for hinge

Nah hinge has some of the worst. They want you to pay for the service to get the quality

WASHED KING WASHED KING the official spokesperson for hinge
I need all of TAY to catch fool with the fade!

Nah hinge has some of the worst. They want you to pay for the service to get the quality
Man I had I think a great algorithm when I had the range between 29-31, then I changed it to 25-31 and all hell broke loose.

I changed the range because most of the women had kids already and that’s not what I’m looking for but hell at least they were 6s and above.

Depending on your city size you it’s going to take an hr+ of swiping.

If you haven’t swiped on every profile you ain swiped enough B. I could download the app right now and get a date with at least an 8 with no issue.

Lowkey, it’s gonna get to the point where these apps will die down because the quality is bad. Tinder is awful, BLK is bad, hinge is pretty bad, Bumble is eh

Not gunna lie if you swipe for 5-10 minutes each day outside of the “Just joined” and the likes you get it will be nothing worth seeing.

Download hulu, watch an episode of Power and swipe. By the time 1 episode is done you should be good.

Lowkey, it’s gonna get to the point where these apps will die down because the quality is bad. Tinder is awful, BLK is bad, hinge is pretty bad, Bumble is eh

So if apps die down how will the average millennial/Gen Zer/whatever get yambs for fun or a potential partner?

Not gunna lie if you swipe for 5-10 minutes each day outside of the “Just joined” and the likes you get it will be nothing worth seeing.

Download hulu, watch an episode of Power and swipe. By the time 1 episode is done you should be good.

Yeah, I do a lot of swiping as a form of multitasking with something that is mindless or doesn’t require my full attention. Great way to pass the time and get in some volume.

Alot easier to pull in public

Most of these chics fraudulent on the apps with filters, pics from 5 years ago and my personal favorite, the chicks who post group pics on some guess which is me type steeze :lol:

Trust me bro - I am an in person guy myself :lol: Apps don’t properly do me justice. But spitting game in public to strangers isn’t for everyone so I can only imagine younger generations have regressed in that category but I don’t know.

Group pics are the worst, man. Especially if it is the lead picture.So damn disingenuous :lol:

Back
Top Bottom