Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I know I’m going to hell but
F9E8ED03-1135-47B2-988B-2216531BB565.jpeg

Wood :evil:

she’s 3’9………I’m 6’3
get a few more you can start a chocolate factory.

Well damn. You have to report back on that experience. I can’t imagine going on a date with someone I am two feet taller than. My dude going to be feeling like Yao Ming when they’re out :lol:

IM 6’7, I WAS BACK CRACKIN A SHORTY WHO WAS 4’9. WHEN I SAY HELLA FUN… GATDAMN HELLA FUN!!! SHE WAS A THROAT GOAT AND THAT KITTY WAS NIAGRA FALLS. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

I always wanted to smash a little person

1672214532065.gif

Y’all some wild boys :lol: I guess part of this whole thing is opportunity. I don’t think I’ve seen any 3’9” adults in a minute. 4’9” is something I see from time to time on Bumble but it’s wild to think that they would be towering over the 3’9” shorty :lol:

Honestly any woman under 5’7 for me feels like I’m always towering over them even when I’m not most times.

I had two ex’s that were on the shorter side (5’2 and I think 5 feet even or just a little under). Fun times but trying to hit standing up was a challenge at times

Honestly any woman under 5’7 for me feels like I’m always towering over them even when I’m not most times.

I had two ex’s that were on the shorter side (5’2 and I think 5 feet even or just a little under). Fun times but trying to hit standing up was a challenge at times

GOTTA BE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE MY MAN… WHEN IN DOUBT, PICK HER LIL A** UP AND GO TO WORK!
89695258-CB2A-48FB-9D1A-046EE0E3AA78.gif

GOTTA BE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE MY MAN… WHEN IN DOUBT, PICK HER LIL A** UP AND GO TO WORK!
89695258-CB2A-48FB-9D1A-046EE0E3AA78.gif
The challenge was that I had to squat at times when hitting it standing up. My knees gave out a few times but fortunately it was a easy transition into the next position.

But like you said, picking them up is alway an option as well

When you say tall...how tall are you talking?
I was just about to mention you to answer on the tall yambs

I’m 6’3”, wife is 5”4”.

No gone lie, my height got me a lot of yams, when I was on the sites.
It really is a cheat code. Once they know you can pick them up it’s even worse

I'm tryna **** a gal over 6 feet just for the bucket list

Also, it's not a deal breaker, but I don't like dating short chicks anymore

My back hurts from bending down all day to talk to them
I have long arms and it’s always awkward when they’re either holding my hand or arm. Start walking lopsided as hell

Back
Top Bottom