Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If you want the ****** experience without the investment all you gotta do is smash a tall yamb 5'9 or better and then move on to a chick of normal height like 5'5. Her legs are gonna seem like stubs in comparison

Or a 400lb chick where her ankle looking like an extension of the thigh

Gonna divert from the midgetTalk a bit

Would y’all crack a chick with a prosthetic leg?

Everything else on point
Ya. Kinda similar I guess...linked up with a chick years ago and she hobbles to my whip in a cast. Her leg was broken lol she never mentioned that to me, not like it mattered though

"**** if your leg broke, hop up on your good foot"

Same thing happened to me with my last girl.

Met her on Hinge, she lived within a mile so I said I'd pick her up. Arrive at her crib and she comes out with crutches and a boot. Real trooper, I see you. Fast forward 6 months of dating after. She said part of the reason she fell for me was that she felt "I accepted her and took care of her while her leg was broken" :lol:

I remember I accidentally stepped on it when we first smashed. Never heard a girl scream louder.

I actually kind of like taller girls.

I find certain positions are harder if there's a big height disparity. Missionary with a much shorter girl is kind of awkward, from my experience.

The last couple dates I've been on, I approached it like an athletic competition

You can't get better at sports without watching film

I use the voice recorder on my phone to record what happens

Nothing has helped my dating game more than listening to the recording of the dates

Partly because you see what you'd like to tighten up but more importantly seeing when you're "flowing" so you can reverse engineer it next time

The last couple dates I've been on, I approached it like an athletic competition

Nothing has helped my dating game more than listening to the recording of the dates

Partly because you see what you'd like to tighten up but more importantly seeing when you're "flowing" so you can reverse engineer it next time

What in the Dahmer

My man wearing a wire on dates

1672354275892-gif.3072126

1672354488243.jpeg

Whatever you do man, if things ever get serious with one of these chicks PLEASE do not tell them you ever did this. Even if you didn’t do it with them. You gotta take this one to the grave you. Don’t even tell anyone you know in real life because if you end up on a Netflix documentary/series in the next 5-10 years they will not hesitate to recount this

Attachments

• 1672354275892.gif
    1672354275892.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 300
lol I was waiting for someone else to say it.

Like dawg just go off of memory. Really not that hard.

Out here reviewing hours of tape for something most people with an iota of social awareness and emotional intelligence would've picked up on right away. Zero ***** energy radiating off that post.

It’s just instincts at this point in life for me.

Fumbled easy yambs so many times it’s not funny. I was young though it happens.

Women won’t even remember most of the things you say on those initial dates, what they will remember though is how you make them feel. Half the time they’re vetting you to make sure you’re not a weirdo.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll be praying for you brother.

It’s just instincts at this point in life for me.

Fumbled easy yambs so many times it’s not funny. I was young though it happens.

This, man. Especially the bolded. I honestly learned way more from the easy yambs I fumbled than the ones I was successful with and I didn’t need to watch date film or listen to recordings to figure out why :lol:

IMO if you act like yourself/natural and it doesn’t work out then it just wasn’t supposed to work out so just move on to the next one.

WILDIN

I just seriously doubt that diving deeper into weirdo behavior will make you funnier or smoother.

You might create a temporary facade, but it won't last long.

Being yourself is always the best strategy, ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom